Jackpot with David Blaine Mystery Box Set !!!!

Hey All,

Was actually nervous as to what I would receive honestly. Ok, so my autographed deck was the ABC deck which is supposedly rare. 1 - Gold Gatorbacks, 1 - Green Gatorbacks, 1 - Split Spades Lions ( red ) 1st Edition, 1 - Split Spades Lions ( Blue ) 1st Edition, Split Spades Black Bicycle Deck, White Lions series A Red " Rainbow ", limited edition, White Lions Series B Red, White Lions Black Label, White Lions Series A Blue, Black LIONS BLUE, and Black Lions Red. Not to bad huh ??? I mean it was a $300 investment and they are way too damn nice to touch lol. I added each deck up individually and was close to $900 value, so the way I see it a tripled my money. Regardless I'm building car display cases now cuz it's going to be a great conversation piece for my Den. Anyway let me know what you guys think I made out pretty good don't you think ??? Anybody else get that box and get really good stuff like that ??

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, I bought one about 3 weeks ago and got the exact same line-up. I put a video on youtube about it because nobody seems to have done so.

Happy with it for the rarer of the decks provided.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results