JC Penny - Illusions Commercial

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
While watching the season premier of The Office tonight, which you all should have been doing too, I caught the following commercial for JC Penny out of the corner of my eye. Check out out, I think you will enjoy.

Click here to check it out on YouTube.

For a "JC Penny" ad it's pretty good. Actually, they usually have decent ads compared to some of the other guys but that's another topic of its own.

dan

Was that Regina Spektor? [clears throat]

[akward pause]

Don't ask me how I know that. "You know how I know you're gay? // How? // You listen to Regina Spektor." Haha, bad ass commercial. I dig.

Where else would I get my favorite pajama set?

HAHAHAHAHA, funniest thing I've read on the forums so far, 40 year old virgin is priceless

"You know how I know you're gay? No, How? Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.

Wow Jon, you would look hot in those pajamas....

"You know how I know you're gay? How? You just said another man would look hot in girls pajamas.....:eek:

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Was that Regina Spektor? [clears throat]

[akward pause]

Don't ask me how I know that. "You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Regina Spektor." Haha, bad ass commercial. I dig.

Where else would I get my favorite pajama set?

Hahahaha, I'm not gay and I love that song and Regina Spektor' unique sound. And it was a cool commercial. Don't we all wish we could do some street magic like that. Watch as I step into this phone booth...WOOOSSHHH. And th Office is funny as hell, also.

This time next month, mark my words.

Theory 11 presents,
A never before marketed, JC Penny commercial step into a phonebooth and turn into 400 galons of gushing water illusion.

Totally impromptu, taught by Wayne Houchin, with special guest the almighty creater of our universe: God himself.

Coming soon to T11.

Do I get producer credits?

Sep 14, 2007
While watching the season premier of The Office tonight, which you all should have been doing too, I caught the following commercial for JC Penny out of the corner of my eye. Check out out, I think you will enjoy.

Click here to check it out on YouTube.

For a "JC Penny" ad it's pretty good. Actually, they usually have decent ads compared to some of the other guys but that's another topic of its own.

dan

Yah, i've seen that commercial a few times. But I never knew it said "magic". :)

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
By the way, I was disappointed in the commerical because it stooped to Criss Angel's level with its gratuitous camera editing and computer generated images.
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah... this is not my Batman glass.

Actually, what I was trying to say is that I was a bit distressed by your comment. So... you're telling me... that was all camera tricks? I refuse to believe it.

That's my favorite pajama set too (except I have the purple)!!! :D

By the way, I was disappointed in the commerical because it stooped to Criss Angel's level with its gratuitous camera editing and computer generated images.

"Today's the day to work Photoshop."

Very dissapointed. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Z0MG!!!11!!!111!1!!!!!eleven!!1! ChiS Angle 1s Li3K am@z1NG, DueD Z0MG. I almost killed myself typing that but it's all good :D.

But still, for JC Penneys, those are pretty good special effects. I wish I had the purple, lucky :(

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results