Jerry's Nugget for $80

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
Someone, on this forum and I am not going to tell you who it is:p, is offering me a deck of Jerrys for 80$. Barely used and its only been shuffled 3 times, should I take it or wait for a "JACKPOT"!!!!!!

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
Well, if your into cardistry like I am good cards are AWESOME and can help you when executing the moves.

Just like how a pair of Air Jordans will help you with your game if you're a bad player.

Oct 21, 2007
Well, if your into cardistry like I am good cards are AWESOME and can help you when executing the moves.
not necessarily, the price of jerrys has nothing to do with being easily manipulated by cardists, there only over priced because they are rare and nothing else, and they cannot help you when executing moves... Only practice can do that. And every time someone opens a deck of jerrys expecting a godly deck of cards is doing nothing more than disappointing themselves and raising the price of deck one deck at a time. So the only person I would recommend buy jerrys are serious collectors. So if you want a deck that is simillar to jerrys and worth the money go grab a deck of Wynns and save yourself $100.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008

-Not really, I believe that's called practice.
-Just because that price of Jerrys doesn't mean that the cards will make you better to manipulate.

Oct 21, 2007
Btw Jerry's cost that much because a few twins used them in one of there dvds;)

yea and so did;
Dai Vernon, Steve Freeman, Randy Wakeman, Earl Nelson, Larry Jennings
Michael Skinner, Ed Marlo, Bill Goldman, Daryl, Lee Asher...
probably the people who convince the twin to pick up the jerrys in the first place.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results