Joe Porper Clip

Apr 1, 2010
Phoenix
I pulled out My clip and some decks. The Bee, Split Spades, Smoke + Mirrors, Bicycle 125, Guardians, and Propaganda cards all fit as loose as the regular bicycle cards. The Sentinels fit nicer with the thick card case they have. Usually I give my clip a solid squeeze before I put a deck in. As loose as they seem to fit I have never had one fall out. If you travel they are like gold. Going from Phoenix to Seattle this spring the cards I had in my pocket looked like a funhouse mirror the first time it rained. But the next day they were just like normal. I hope this helps a little.

Terry

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
I own the Ellusionist bigger sized one (mainly b/c I usually have at least one joker in a deck at all times) and all of my decks fit in my clip. Sometimes I have to squeeze it or stretch it a bit to make a nice fit, but I own one of each kind of T11 deck, they all fit. Lee Asher 605s, Bee Wynns. I recommend that you stretch the case open when you first get it. It really messed up my centurion card case

Card Clip is one of the best investments you could ever make. It is expensive but look at it this way, you pay thirty bucks for the clip and over your life time it winds up saving you hundreds of dollars in cards because it makes your cards last longer. It improves their longevity.

I do have a hard time fitting Ellusionist custom decks into a regular sized clip, and a hard time getting my Centurions and Guardians in and out of it. To best avoid this you could buy one regular clip and one that's bigger and meant for custom cards. (You can buy one on Ellusionist). If you don't want to spend that much money just buy the regular one and when you put custom cards in it just remove the jokers and one or two other cards from the pack and it should fit just fine.

Dylan P.

Sep 11, 2010
I own 3 porper clips(2 regular and 1 ellusionist) and honestly wouldn't mind a fourth lol. The first I purchased roughly 4 years ago and aside from surface scratches, thanks to keys and other junk that was in my pockets, it still does its job. Worth it in every way, not only for t11 decks but normal bikes as well.

He used to.. I'm not sure... But I know he used to be quite active on the forums, his name is Chris Schuh.

I don't want to order them online cause then there's the shipping and waiting for shipping, the magic shop'll have it in on friday, i can wait! :)

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Wow, that's pretty awesome that you know a dude who worked for a major magic company.

And you will definitely love having the card clip. I got mine a while back and now I can't think of what I'd do without it. No more cards warping in your pocket. It is such a great invention I'm probably gonna pick up another one soon

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results