• throw them out the window like a cigarette

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • keep them in a box just in case you dont have enough

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 4, 2008
Norfolk, Virginia
lets get a poll going what do you do with your JOKERS?

i like flourishing and i like to keep them in the deck. 2 extra cards my come in handy and the more packets the cards at your disposal.

I keep them in the deck, because there is a few effects I use the Jokers for. I don't notice much of a difference with them in the deck or out. With the gaff on the Joker from the Shadow Master deck, I think it would be a waste not to include it.

The Shadow Masters, Guardians and Ghost deck's Jokers are amazing. There's no reason to take them out, unless of course your playing Texas Hold 'em.

But, in short yes, I keep them in for various reasons.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
USA
At first I put all the Jokers into a separate deck but now that I have a "Joker" Deck I keep them in the deck now. I can't really tell the difference

Jan 5, 2008
Why would it matter if the jokers were advertisement cards?
I mean is this really the biggest decision to make about your cards, whether or not to keep the jokers. Don't get me wrong I did vote on the poll, but why is it an issue? It's not like your losing sleep over it. To keep or not to keep, simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Why would it matter if the jokers were advertisement cards?
I mean is this really the biggest decision to make about your cards, whether or not to keep the jokers. Don't get me wrong I did vote on the poll, but why is it an issue?

Um i dont think the OP really sees it as an issue, more so he is just curious... Anyway i keep my jokers in, the more the merrier i guess lol. I also see it as a waste for decks like the ghost deck or shadow masters where you have the reveal on the joker.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
T11's Guardians and E's Masters and 1800s have duplicate jokers. That makes a certain David Blaine trick easier to perform with just one deck. But I really dig the jokers with the reveals on them, especially when using color changes.

Sep 2, 2007
I keep the Jokers around for effects, such as Two Card Monte. In my opinion, Jokers simply blow the mind of spectators because their appearance is unexpected.

Jokers look awesome and are also fun to practice with, such as with torn and restored effects -- if you mess up, it does not ruin the rest of the deck.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for "throw them out the window like a cigarette"! :D

To be honest, I often remove them (especially if they are not identical) and collect them in a pile. So far I have about 2 decks-worth full of different-backed Jokers. They're great to collect for spares, to create gaffs or just generally rip up and tear to shreds. :)

Jordan

Nov 6, 2007
I take all my jokers out and set them aside. For sandwich effects I simply use the two black jacks most of the time. Jack, Joker, essentially the same thing.

Ok maybe not but you get my point.

I definitely do not throw them out though. Right now I have about 2 decks worth of "extra cards," which breaks down to about a deck worth of jokers from different decks. Sometimes I just spread them out and look at them, and then put them back. Yes, I know I have problems, I think we all do at times :)

Sep 1, 2007
Definitely keep the jokers in there. For one thing, a lot jokers out there are pretty nifty looking. Also, they make a hell of a 2 card monte ending (like someone above said). Also...just why not?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results