Just one suggestion, team…

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
If you're going to decline submissions to the Marketplace, it would behoove you to leave constructive criticism. Getting a stiff, impersonal boilerplate response (especially after weeks of waiting) makes it harder for the artist to understand what would be beneficial for the Marketplace and discourages them from submitting further content.

I've been with T11 since about 2007, and it's very sad to see something like this. Just some food for thought from an Elite Member.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Hello friend,

First of all I am very sorry to hear your of your experience. I will definitely pass this concern along to the team and let them know. I am not involved in the decision making/screening process for the Marketplace, so I cannot offer you any feedback for your effect myself, however I would suggest reaching out to either support (support@theory11.com) or even respond directly to the team member who submitted your decline response and ask for that feedback.

As a creator myself who has personally had my own submissions declined here, I know it is most helpful to know why it was declined. Typically the decline message comes with a reason why however if you need elaboration I am sure that team member will be happy to expand on the reasons further than "Not original Enough" for example.

Again thank you for your concern and especially for sticking around since 2007. WOW! Longer than I have even been around. Congrats!

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions as well.

Cheers,
Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results