KEEP MAGIC ALIVE Contest

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
THis will be the beginning(if my thread isn't pulled for some reason). I will be posting different quotes and trivia randomly for T11 members. The first to contact via a pm or e-mail will receive a free magical prize. This is Not a thread for giving out free stuff but about growth and knowledge. Everything is legal and will be coming out of my own pocket. The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world that he did'nt exist. With that being said Magic is dead until we resurrect it. First quote....."You don't get into Magic, Magic gets into you." Who is this?

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
THis will be the beginning(if my thread isn't pulled for some reason). I will be posting different quotes and trivia randomly for T11 members. The first to contact via a pm or e-mail will receive a free magical prize. This is Not a thread for giving out free stuff but about growth and knowledge. Everything is legal and will be coming out of my own pocket. The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world that he did'nt exist. With that being said Magic is dead until we resurrect it. First quote....."You don't get into Magic, Magic gets into you." Who is this?

I think I won it :D

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Tonight's answer was David Blaine. The questions and trivia will get harder amongst the weeks to come don't worry everyone will have a fair shot. I repeat this is not about getting free stuff, but about growth.

Jul 8, 2008
I am also just curious to see what it was. I am awesome at my book and history knowledge. BRING IT OOON!

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
let me break it down for you

-So there was a contest this guy had
-Who ever could say who said and this quote first won "you dont get into magic, magic gets into you"
-You had to PM him your answer
-I PMed him with the correct answer
-I won

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results