Kicker Endings

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I'm looking for tricks with kicker endings. Like where the spectators think the effect is over but then you hit them with something else. Example of what i'm talking about are:

Big Deal (Joshua Jay)
Hedberg's Peak (Buck twins)
5 Card Stud (Lee Asher)
Triumph with Deck Color Change (dont know who made this)

So if you know any other "kicker-ending" tricks, please tell me. Thanks!

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
A Walk in Time 2 by Can't remember name

Sandwich Explosion by Jeff Teo

Deja Vu by DnD (I think fits)

Worlds best card trick: unknown

Chaser: Kevin Ho

Just to name some.

Nov 12, 2008
Kicker ending

a great effect is a sanwich effect i dont know. It was performed by "angelsonbikes" on youtube. There are two videos. they are talking the talk and aint no reason. i think u should be able to figure them out.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
If you're more of a casual, table performer, look into Joshua Jay's Royal Assembly. An ace assembly that ends in an unbelievable royal flush!

Gustav

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Joshua Jay's Royal Assembly and Big Deal
Daniel Madison's Lapse is a good one
Jeff Teo's Aces
John Bannon's Royal Scam and Strangers Gallery
Jeremy Pei's Utlimate Backflip
David Williamson's Funner Color Stunner
Cameron Francis' Insecure Restoration is kinda
Syd Segal's Logical Lesson
Nathan Kranzo's Mugger
John Cornelius' Marked for Life
Zenneth Kok's Change is Eternal
Guy Hollingworth's Twisting the Aces

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Sorry, I know that youtube has named it that, and I have never had time to actually look up the name, so I just go with that one, and you know what it is so at least you know both names.

-Cam

I do quite agree, it's a great trick for hecklers and those wanting a kick in the teeth alike.

I've had great times performing this one, when every spectator thinks a mistake is imminent, and you turn around and do the one thing they're least expecting - which makes it at least one hundred times more amazing.

Card magic at its best.

-Sam H

Nov 23, 2008
Kansas
I don't know of any tricks with a futher ending, but I found a mini-deck of cards on a keychain. Sometimes I will open it up select the mini-card for the card I will force. Then when the trick is apparently over and I've located their card, without looking at it I will say something like "You know I think I've seen your card somewhere else." Reach into my pocket pull out the key chain and show them the card inside the container along with their "selected" card. I've got a few good reactions from that.

"I've had great times performing this one, when every spectator thinks a mistake is imminent, and you turn around and do the one thing they're least expecting - which makes it at least one hundred times more amazing.

Card magic at its best.

-Sam H"

In regard to that, I think DEJA VU by the Buck Brothers does that too. They think you misnamed a card, and try to point that out, until you magically change it into the right card.

Sep 1, 2007
a great effect is a sanwich effect i dont know. It was performed by "angelsonbikes" on youtube. There are two videos. they are talking the talk and aint no reason

Haha...wait...that's me. Hmmm....

I've always been a fan of kicker endings. The whole kickback plot is something I've always enjoyed. Obviously Ryan Swiggert's Kickback is one of these types of effects. Brilliant trick also might I add. I perform the impromptu version regularly.

One of my favorites BY FAR would have to be Brent Braun's Kickback Transpo. Brilliant trick.

I believe there's a double selection trick taught in Olmac's Control Freak dvd with a card in your mouth and what not that's got a kicker ending that's fairly nice.

John Guastaferro seems to be a fan of kickback type endings; a lot of his stuff have some sort or kickback ending..and even when they don't his stuff is amazing. Check him out for sure.

Helder Guimuares' FISM routine has a kind of kickback ending. Nice trick also. Ive got my performance of it posted here entitled Middle Of The Hill.

Some of these may not be the strong kickers you're looking for, but theyve all got kicker endings for sure. Enjoy.

Cheers,
Lucas

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results