Kreators promo

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
what point is there in telling us how long youve been into magic if its a cardistry video?

regardless, i enjoyed some of the cinematog. The moves... were lacking. erdnase change and fans still needs work. Also, try to work on creativity of cuts. Almost all the cuts looked the same to me.

Mar 24, 2009
I really liked it, not because some flourishes or changes were super hard but because the video itself was very artistic, for example the place where you made the invisible palm and the card appeared buried in the rocks, I found that very original...

hey we are from Poland we heve been practise magic about 4 years now this is our first video i hope you enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLDXva79Aho
bad @$$ promo, and song....i loved it....and then you pulled off the cyril takayama's effect with the ring...that was sweet to end with...no matter how many bad or negative comments you get...i think that was well thought out and put together...and the thing about the card burried under the rocks blew me away....

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Wow that was amazing!
An MTV-style video with cool 'street' magicians messing with cards(arent they always?) in a really dirty setting!
This is ssooo original and awesome...

im sorry, but this reminds me of almost every ellusionist video the big BC put out and when CA did his close up magic special. Nothing orginally orginal, the only thing i actually like was the card under gravel idea, but even the rub a dub needs work. if you want orginal "kreative" videos, turn off your computer and sit in your room with a deck of cards and think. And to get rid of some of the cheeziness, change the song, drop the sun glasses and doo rag, and get a normal deck of bikes, not the piss stained ellusionist cards man. just some thoughts.

peace.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results