Lie Detector #2

This trick is from Full Metal Jacket, which can be found at www.dananddave.com. It's called Lie Detector Number 2, but I just can't seem to be able to get it right. If anyone knows what i'm talking about please pm me. It's a great effect and I really want to be able to perform it.

Sep 1, 2007
This is one of the most fun tricks to perform for me. So many possibilities with the presentation.

Remember that you have to take the "lie detector" cards out in two groups, and make sure you lay them down like it says.

Have fun with this one.

D

Deleted member 2755

I was lucky enough to get one of the signed hard copies a while back.

Your review is actually on their site if you didn't know. ;) Click on the click here link for the full description of the effects. It says at the bottom you wrote it. :D

-Doug

I used to have the same issue as you did; I could never seem to get it to work no matter how many times I followed it. Eventually I decided to read it word-for-word without following with a packet of cards and I realized I was reading it wrongly before -- I had apparently missed some small key details.

In short, it just takes a clear head and some careful reading. It may also be of help to you to use the cards pictured in the illustrations, and of course be sure that you are dealing the correct number of cards, etc. - either way, have fun with this one as it's a wonderful effect. :)

Take care,
Jordan

P.S. Just for a quick crediting issue, it's actually called the "Packet Lie Detector #2".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results