Liquido, By Jay Crowe

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Pfft, this is a waste of the gimmick. Chocolate coins are for eating, not for use in magic tricks. 'Nuff said.
On a serious note, this sounds awesome. Trouble is I have too much stuff to buy at the moment. 'Tis shocking.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Haha, That is EXPOSURE 101 up there - how could you?!?!?!

Back to reality, I don't know of any videos, but seriously, imagine a coin in spectator's hand melting visually like ice to some mad mercury type liquid...And no...it's not mercury :p

D.

Dec 14, 2007
This was in my high school physics book. Every magician with an inkling of science background will know what this is (and has already considered it, and abandoned it). A better method was published in the later 1800's. Of course, that one was not so good for one's health. Nevertheless, the principle is established - this is not something revolutionary as promised in the instructions. Further, there was a practical application using this material for sale a few years ago. It was not a melting coin - for reasons obvious to those who know the method.

In short, there is a very good reason you will not see a real time, start to finish video of Liquido.

The verdict is already in over at the cafe. Apparently this has devolved from "a trick" to a "concept."

Be careful out there.

Brad Henderson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results