Magic Business Card Design

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
Please take a look at my design...

KzMagic%5FBusiness%5FCard%5FRevelations.jpg

Hey guys, I have made a business card today for the first time and I want to know what you guys think. Do you think I should add more info. or anything? I actually want to keep the business simple and clean and yet looks great. I have added the card revelation of card that guys and girls think of most that I could use in my routine. Also, which color do you prefer better. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

-Patrick K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 4, 2008
awesome

that looks sick! I was wondering how you designed it like what to go to on the website. I am looking make new business cards

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I think your cards are great.. less is more. Good job. One suggestion, when you get them printed, opt for the rounded corners. They look more businesslike and classy. That's what I did and they look great.

My business card has 2 revelations on one side in the form of an ambigram.. ace of spades one way and ten of hearts the other way. People love my business cards for that reason. I call it "keep-ability"

-Deryn

Oct 24, 2007
I changed it slightly just so you could say the change I recommend. The name being in all caps. Other than the caps, it looks really sweet! Actually, it looks awesome! Nice work.

Peace!

Tyler

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results