Magic Castle Junior Program Audition

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Heya, I have posted other threads about the magic castle junior audition and I was just wondering one thing. With the audition I know that it takes place in the Parlour of Prestidigitation for the Close-Up performers (like me). Do you perform your audition in front of everyone who sits in the seats or alone with just the judges?

Any feedback will be much appreciated. And how many people showed up. About how many you know for a fact didn't have a chance of getting in and how many were really good (Performance wise). I just want to have a picture of what it will be like in my head.

Thank you T11 and everyone who is a part of it.

-MalibuARMY

Mar 26, 2008
Los Angeles
First off I would suggest using the search button because there have been plenty of the same questions in other threads.

You will be performing for juniors, applicants, their parents and a few judges. Usually there are about 30-35 people auditioning, it varies. The number of people who get in out of those 30 is out of the question. Basically, If your ready for the program you will get in. You will be judged on you're technical skill and your showmanship. Main rule is to not go over 5 minutes or else you get disquallified. My suggestion, just read through the other posts. All the info can be found there.

-Arman

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Thank you for your response lilstunna, I have looked all over this site and others for the info I need. I just needed these specific questions answered. Thank you for answering them. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results