Magic Fish?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I wan the secret not the fish

The secret is to train the fish to swim in that formation, or it is a species of fish that automatically swim like that when grouped. Think of it like birds flying in the air. You see them fly in a V formation, or some other form of shape. They behave exactly like this. There is no magic "trick".

Oct 31, 2010
erm,so wat is ur god damn problem dun feel like contributing just fk off, so wat if my English is bad? so United states company do not welcome foreign members?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
erm,so wat is ur god damn problem dun feel like contributing just fk off, so wat if my English is bad? so United states company do not welcome foreign members?

Junjie,

We don't tolerate this kind of language here, especially to other members of this forum. I recommend you take your tone down a few notches and keep it civil and respectful. You can always view the forum rules in the General Discussion portion of our forum. Until then, I don't want to see you using that kind of language. Thanks for understanding.

my apologies if your poor grammar is due to a language barrier. I just assumed you were trying to use that annoying net speak shorthand like you see a lot on the forus these days. You can be assured that anything I say or do is not because of racial biastry. I would have said the same thing to an American as I would have to any one else. Your country of origin has nothing to do with it. However,like I said, I'm sorry for offending you when it was a case of a language barrier.

Oct 31, 2010
Okay i am sorry for using that language and i might be too angry because of this fish magic. seriously does any know the secret or sell the secret? or isit really like what the comments on the video(These fishes ate some magnets)?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results