"Magical Flourishing" Voting Open

Sep 1, 2007
damn, I thought the battle forum was going to all be n00b vs n00b doing Tivo until my brain fell out. but these vids surprised me they were both really good.

I voted for yours because you had excellent pacing i.e. you did the flourishes fast and smooth but when it came to the magic you let the moments sink in appropriately.

the other dude blasted through his whole routine so fast I didnt even know what the hell was supposed to be magical about it.

the only thing... and hella t11 people seem to have this problem - all your advanced sleights are great but you spend way too mo$#@$# long getting the break for those double lifts! serious! people be training hella advanced color changes and their doubles still look like they just learned it yesterday! LOL okay enough of that 4/5 stars from me dogg.

btw I think the battle forum should have a section for comments o/w what's the point.

damn, I thought the battle forum was going to all be n00b vs n00b doing Tivo until my brain fell out. but these vids surprised me they were both really good.

I voted for yours because you had excellent pacing i.e. you did the flourishes fast and smooth but when it came to the magic you let the moments sink in appropriately.

the other dude blasted through his whole routine so fast I didnt even know what the hell was supposed to be magical about it.

the only thing... and hella t11 people seem to have this problem - all your advanced sleights are great but you spend way too mo$#@$# long getting the break for those double lifts! serious! people be training hella advanced color changes and their doubles still look like they just learned it yesterday! LOL okay enough of that 4/5 stars from me dogg.

btw I think the battle forum should have a section for comments o/w what's the point.

Once Richard gets back from Europe he will be working on that. It was one of the things left out to ensure they had enough time to complete it.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results