Magician in Training

Nov 27, 2009
As far as I know they don't, check the tricks link above. That's where you would find it if they did have it.

Also, welcome to the T11 forums!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hello Milenko,

We do not carry that particular effect here at Theory 11 although if you stick around here I think you will find we are a great community who loves the art of magic. We have many professionals here as well as amateurs and hobby guys. Make sure to check out all of our tricks, cards, and The Wire. Also familiarize yourself with our forum rules. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Nov 24, 2011
The Moon
thank you both, does anyone know anywhere i can find info on that trick?? as i have seen LOADS! of people on the internet doing it and hardly any of them are magicians

Milenko

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
I'm not familiar with what Dynamo is doing but if it is the classic stand and make an extreme lean forward to the side or backwards the "best" version of it on the market for well over a decade was by Doug Malloy @ Mallow Magic, you may look it up.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Dynamo probably uses a completely different method because the Lean isn't something you can just perform at random. I know Michael Jackson had his shoes built with hatch in it and it was only used on stage. (pretty much everybody is aware of how Michael Jackson's version worked.) Though the other newer ones may work different and have more "magical" advantages.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Cyril takayama also performs it. There's a video on youtube of him doing it years ago.
Im pretty sure it isn't something you can just do with a 40 dollar dvd or gimmick man.

Nov 24, 2011
The Moon
see everything you all are saying that is what i thought but this guy can do it at will with no shoes on a BEACH! so no way a pole or harness was used!?!?!?!?!

Nov 14, 2011
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results