Magician or Mechanic

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Hm...
if you mean by profession with both
then i would say its harder to go from magician to mechanic.
Mechanic takes more actual education and what not while magic can go at its own speed.
If you dont know anything about mechanics and start learning, it requires hard studying and all the required tests and education. Magic is a more relaxing and easier learn than mechanics seems to be.

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
I know that a mechanic take alot of time to master but a magician also has alot to learn and alot of more moves.. and the aspects of a magician is not just the move but the performance while a mechanic never really performs.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
mechanic to magician cause mechanics don't have to preform in front of people everyday. And That is the only reason why my statement is true. Each job takes dedication, good technique, and patience.

Well,mechanic to magician and reverse

I always think at medium not excess,for example.... it is hard both ways.

Because a mechanic wich works daily with all kind of tools,can't start suddenly to work with fine cards,or sponge balls,or anything else.
Or he can't go and do street magic with no experience.

A magician can't stat working like a mechanic, since nobody can learn other job ,different form his ,that good.

If you would try right now to change your job, you couldn't:D:D;):p

I think one or two people knew he was speaking about a card mechanic. I have to side with who ever said it is harder to become magician.

Magic is 80% performance 20% technique. If you aren't an entertainer then you wont be a good magician.

Technical skills can always be taught and learned. But you can't teach someone how to entertain. It just has to be something that is naturally within them.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Magical Mechanic
hahaha
imagine...

Hello sir! I see your machine thing is broken... now here we have my screw driver... POOF! NO WAY!!!Q&#^!)(&$!)$&@$^@#(& Where Did it go??? WHATS THAT BEHIND YOUR EAR??? NO WAY! MY SCREW DRIVER!!! Now look at each of these nuts and bolts.... each unique and extremely hard to differentiate. NOW LETS MIX THEM TOGETHER! OH NO! WHAT CAN WE DO NOW! IF WE POUR IT OUT! IT SEPERATES! o crap... i forgot a step

Youre fired!

NO WAY! WHATS THIS BOSS? ITS YOUR WALLET! NO WAY! *runs for the hills*

haha wouldnt life be fun like that.....
ah well...

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
Magical Mechanic
hahaha
imagine...

Hello sir! I see your machine thing is broken... now here we have my screw driver... POOF! NO WAY!!!Q&#^!)(&$!)$&@$^@#(& Where Did it go??? WHATS THAT BEHIND YOUR EAR??? NO WAY! MY SCREW DRIVER!!! Now look at each of these nuts and bolts.... each unique and extremely hard to differentiate. NOW LETS MIX THEM TOGETHER! OH NO! WHAT CAN WE DO NOW! IF WE POUR IT OUT! IT SEPERATES! o crap... i forgot a step

Youre fired!

NO WAY! WHATS THIS BOSS? ITS YOUR WALLET! NO WAY! *runs for the hills*

haha wouldnt life be fun like that.....
ah well...

LOL please tell me you don't know were talking about a card mechanic pliz make my day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results