Making a profit only seems like magic... -- News Story On Me

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
always good to see good magicians covered by the media.

"Both magicians consider themselves professionals (when you get paid for it, that's how you know), but say it's difficult to distinguish themselves to the public from wannabe magicians who really aren't well-trained."

good on you mate!

always good to see good magicians covered by the media.

"Both magicians consider themselves professionals (when you get paid for it, that's how you know), but say it's difficult to distinguish themselves to the public from wannabe magicians who really aren't well-trained."

good on you mate!

Yea, neither one of us said that. Not really sure if I like how that sounds, makes me come off as a tad arrogant. Oh well, not too bad. The only thing I didn't like is being described as a guy that does 'card tricks'....

Thanks for the comment!
Steve

Nov 30, 2007
I enjoyed reading it! It really is a great way to get your name around even more. Great quote by the way...

"Building credibility and respect is one of the hardest parts of the job," Simmons said. "Being only 19 years old, young for a performer in my industry, I find that I have to perform over and above the expected for people to take me seriously and I enjoy tackling that challenge."

Hey Steve, have you contacted them about the quote regarding being a professional means being paid. That's not okay for them to say. Especially if they totally added that and you never even made a reference like that to the pay. Just something you may want to do.

Oh...and yes....your side burns are...well....they are lustrous, amazing, stupendous, fabulous, tantalizing, inviting, fantabulicious, and everything inbetween. As if you didn't know that already.

Dylan P.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Steve, have you contacted them about the quote regarding being a professional means being paid. That's not okay for them to say.

Technically true though. The difference between an amateur and a professional is an invoice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results