Masters of Illusion

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
So I was watching this show and there was a prop that caught my interest. The magician gives a spectator a silver tray with an expensive goblet, according to him, on it. As he is busy with another spectator we hear a loud crash and the tray handle has broken and the expensive goblet is on the floor. I love this gag and was wondering if anyone knew what the product is called/where I can purchase it? I saw another magician use it for his stage show at the Magic Castle and thought it was hilarious then too.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Oh, that was Rick Thomas. I personally did not like his performance. He treated that lady really badly. He could have at least done that to the man, not the lady.

But that's beside the point. Anyways, you can find it here

And speaking of masters of illusion, did anyone see the vanishing egg routine. I forgot who did it but it was the most amazing piece of magic i've ever seen. Props to whoever it was.

Oh, that was Rick Thomas. I personally did not like his performance. He treated that lady really badly. He could have at least done that to the man, not the lady.

And speaking of masters of illusion, did anyone see the vanishing egg routine. I forgot who did it but it was the most amazing piece of magic i've ever seen. Props to whoever it was.

that was arthur trace who did his version of the egg bag, he's a really clever guy, has some very deep thinking phlosophical themed routines like stopping time with the egg bag, etc

Yeah, I was watching that as well, and while it was funny, I think he could have been just as funny and not been so mean to her.

May 31, 2008

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Rick Thomas. I don't really like Rick either. He kind of seems like a bad copy of David Copperfield. He wears the silk blue shirt and everything!

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA

Oh I agree. I thought he was a little mean in his performance. The man I saw at the Magic Castle was really funny and didn't mistreat anyone; I wish I could remember his name. Thank you for the link

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results