Mentalism on a magic forum?

I have something on my mind, and would like to share it with all of you. Please if you want to participate you may do so it is your choice. All I ask is, let me ask the questions and you give me your free choice answered. If you are ready to participate please give a booyeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy that you all decided so quickly, I was to do this tomorrow but we will do it your way.
Read my post fully and correctly and visualise yourself as I guide you.

If you would, please imagine a Calandar composed of 12 months. You thumb through it, “I would like you to tear out either the first six months, or the last six months, and hand them to me. The choice is yours, Have you torn out the first six or last six?”

Sep 24, 2007
Dan Harlan did something like this on the Magiccafe a while ago, and I'm curios to see how your script goes.

I choose the last six months.

Dan Harlan did something like this on the Magiccafe a while ago, and I'm curios to see how your script goes.

I choose the last six months.

“Great choice, I am going to take these months and mix them up. Please randomly take three of them out. Since this is your choice, which ones do you have in mind?”

Also I have sent a pm to one of the members on this forum, in the pm is a prediction and instructions whomever it may be please stick with the instructions or this may not work.

Sep 24, 2007
I think we should let nonmemtalists make all the choices, due to our understanding of what is about to happen...

I think you handled that first phase perfectly!

Jul 2, 2009
“Great choice, I am going to take these months and mix them up. Please randomly take three of them out. Since this is your choice, which ones do you have in mind?”

Also I have sent a pm to one of the members on this forum, in the pm is a prediction and instructions whomever it may be please stick with the instructions or this may not work.

Sounds sweet. Love mentalism. :D

Wonderful selection, please fold them up they will be spared for the rest of this thread. The three remaining months are July, August, November will not be so lucky. But the choice is yours, you will tear up one of these months up. Since this choice is in your mind would you kindly tell me the month tht you have chosen.

This is truly going well, you picked the month of July. What I want you the members of the forum, is to mentally rip the month title off leaving just the days and weeks, and hand it to me. I will tear this in half separating the weeks from the upper and lower weeks. Which one would you like to keep? I will not stop you or influence your choice in anyway, which piece would you like to take. upper or lower?

Edit

I also want to point out the randomness of this thread, most posters have only made one or two choices, I encourage the members here to participate and make this even more impossible. My prediction is set in stone, but your contributions may very the results, or not it is all your choice.

Perfect choice, please take your choice and put it with the other three months. This lower half by your choice will be spared. Now we are left the victims, the first three weeks, which is the 1st-18th. I am going to say the dates out to you starting either at 1 or 18 and stopping wherever you like. Lets make this even more challenging for me or not it is your choice, which direction should I go, forward or backward? Which dates have will I stop at?

Example, if you have 19-31 you could choose, the start date of 31 and go backward to 27

Glorious you have made this an even fair. You left us with 10 numbers, thank you for your choice. Since you have taken, 1-8 this leaves us with 10 possible dates. I am going to divide these dates into odd and evens. Visualize in your mind one of these words, just relax and let whichever word come naturally or not the choice is yours. Odd or Even?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results