Mismade Bill Changes Into Four Quarters

Nov 13, 2009
Hey Guys,

I had an idea not sure if it has been done before. What I would like to do is borrow a dollar bill. Then perform mismade bill and turn the bill inside out. (I of course can't give them this bill back because lol a couple of performances would break you with the price of mismade bills)

You could always just turn it back to their bill but that just seems the same as repeating a trick. Always when I perform this trick people ask "Can you turn it back?" I usually use the line " No, I will just take it too the bank cut it into the four pieces and trade them in for four quarters." But I think this trick needs a climax. What I would love to do is take the mismade bill give it a shake and have it change visually into four literal coins, quarters.

What do you guy's think? Has this been done before? If so where is it taught? Do you guy's think this would make a good climax?

Thanks all for the help and I will be very interested in hearing your comments,

Christian

Nov 8, 2007
Buy uncut sheets from the treasury and cut your own mis-made bills and give them away. It actually works out to be pretty cheap.

Hey Guys,

I had an idea not sure if it has been done before. What I would like to do is borrow a dollar bill. Then perform mismade bill and turn the bill inside out. (I of course can't give them this bill back because lol a couple of performances would break you with the price of mismade bills)

You could always just turn it back to their bill but that just seems the same as repeating a trick. Always when I perform this trick people ask "Can you turn it back?" I usually use the line " No, I will just take it too the bank cut it into the four pieces and trade them in for four quarters." But I think this trick needs a climax. What I would love to do is take the mismade bill give it a shake and have it change visually into four literal coins, quarters.

What do you guy's think? Has this been done before? If so where is it taught? Do you guy's think this would make a good climax?

Thanks all for the help and I will be very interested in hearing your comments,

Christian
Actually i am working on an effect that takes that to the limit...contact me a.s.a.p. and we can work on that...i am definately trying to do something with this myself....

so get at me....

Dec 5, 2009
There is a method in the Tarbell course that can be adapted to this. It's pretty much an envelope switch and you cut up the envelope and pour out the coins.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results