Motions DVD De'Vo Controversy

Jan 31, 2008
I really don't care if you believe it's real or not, I'm just saying what I know, whether you chose to believe me or not is totally up to you. I mean, whether you believe Motions is real or not, it won't affect your XCM. So whatev.

Jan 7, 2008
It's real!

I know someone who have it.

It's not a tutorial DVD. It's a performance DVD.
He perform extremely advance moves you hasn't thought were possible.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
De'vo is too into the "underground" thing. He doesn't even want people to know the history of flourishing... as in some of the revolutionary concepts that happened in his forums before decknique and cheaterscheater.

De'vo goes so deep into the "underground" because it gets him free publicity...an example, this topic.

Whether you guys choose to believe Darian or not is up to you. Just keep in mind that as of the time I'm posting this, he has the words 'handlordz freak' in his signature. And he doesn't know why he is pracitisng springs in both his hands.

Some people just aren't observant and most people will unfortunately not read what Jaspas said. Don't you think that "handlordz freak" might mean that Darian actually knows what he is talking about? You guys are beating your heads against the wall.

Again, if I put up a preview video saying that I am going to release a 3 handed Cobra cut doesn't mean it's true...

Ever heard of false advertising? Well I personally have no idea wtf is going on... but just saying how it can be fake.

False advertising would be an idiotic thing to do...seeing that you can be sued for loads of money if found out, so I doubt that its false advertising.

I admit, De'vo seems to sell himself and his work ALOT. I mean, when I bought Cradle 2 Grave it was annoying how a big portion of the dvd was pretty much advertising the very thing I had just bought. But it seems to me like this dvd exists.

-Cyrus

Sep 1, 2007
I find it strange that he has so much advertising for something that's supposed to be "underground". It doesn't make any sense. It's like he's bragging to people that he can do things that nobody else can. I hate De'vo's whole underground style thing.

As for his last DVD coming out, what about XB2?

I find it strange that he has so much advertising for something that's supposed to be "underground". It doesn't make any sense. It's like he's bragging to people that he can do things that nobody else can. I hate De'vo's whole underground style thing.

As for his last DVD coming out, what about XB2?

Xb2 will come out before it but shattenrich will be his last card dvd. Althogh he can do things that most people can't.

Sep 1, 2007
Last DVD? Does that mean Handlordz will disappear? I doubt this is his last project, but it could be. I don't he can compete with people like Dan and Dave, Daniel Madison, etc., who come out with new material (DVD's, notes) fairly often for less money. His reign is over.

Last DVD? Does that mean Handlordz will disappear? I doubt this is his last project, but it could be. I don't he can compete with people like Dan and Dave, Daniel Madison, etc., who come out with new material (DVD's, notes) fairly often for less money. His reign is over.

No it will be his last card dvd, he will still make more projects with things like coins and dice but it will be the end of cards.

So noone here knows anyone who actually owns it or what? I know one guy on this thread I think was trying to confirm that but I couldn't actually make out any of the words on his post. So why would he put out a performance DVD and not promote entirely. Doesn't make much sense to me pretty much along with the rest of the Handlordz Clan. ( the secret quite little clan out to rule the world). I mean that respectfully too so dont get yourselfs all riled up.

Shane

Sep 1, 2007

I'm sorry but Dan and Dave and Daniel Madison have nothing on De'vo. I love both of them and I like them more than De'vo, but in terms of pure XCM skill De'vo reigns supreme.

Jan 31, 2008
No it will be his last card dvd, he will still make more projects with things like coins and dice but it will be the end of cards.

Correction: He will not make any other DVDs with him, last card DVD just means last DVD period, he won't make any of the DVDs you're talking about, however after he retires he's going to help other upcoming artists get their stuff out there and help make their DVDs. Word on the street is an upcoming Ciappi dvd, yeeeeeeeeeh!

Sep 1, 2007

If you'll pardon the expression, these fan-imagined rivalries always give me a case of the roflcopter.

His reign is over? We're talking about a guy who teaches card flourishes, not Benito Mussolini.

Correction: He will not make any other DVDs with him, last card DVD just means last DVD period, he won't make any of the DVDs you're talking about, however after he retires he's going to help other upcoming artists get their stuff out there and help make their DVDs. Word on the street is an upcoming Ciappi dvd, yeeeeeeeeeh!

You sure cause in this thread on the forums he says that he's been working on some projects.

Jan 31, 2008
You sure cause in this thread on the forums he says that he's been working on some projects.

He didn't say anything about new DVDs, just stuff that most of us have known about for a while, like the SH warz print (I'll be getting this one), XB vol. 2 (I'll be getting this one) and SM mag #6 (I'll be getting this one), and yeh, I read that thread, I posted in it if you didn't see my avatar right below the first post :p

De' has NO CURRENT plans on releasing any more DVDs with him after Schattenreich.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm sorry but Dan and Dave and Daniel Madison have nothing on De'vo. I love both of them and I like them more than De'vo, but in terms of pure XCM skill De'vo reigns supreme.

I meant he can't compete with them business wise. They have become more popular than De'vo and reach a wider audiance.

If you'll pardon the expression, these fan-imagined rivalries always give me a case of the roflcopter.

His reign is over? We're talking about a guy who teaches card flourishes, not Benito Mussolini.

It was a joke.

Nov 3, 2007
Whatever else you want to say about him, you can't deny he's creative.

Creative ... yes. Narcissistic to his core ... yes. I'd like to think the former could live without the latter. Oh, and i'm looking forward to the Schattenreich dvd, as well. Cheers.

Sep 1, 2007
you mean the guys one or the girls one.

edit: the girls are really hot this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results