Music Related

I do understand this isnt magic related, but please check it out.
Im entering the ROck the space contest on myspace and im hopeing to find some supporters. Music is my other passion and i would love to hopefully get some support with this haha.
If you could click the following link and vote it would be greatly appreciated!
also please check out some of my music while you are at it and if you do send the link to your friends!.
thank you soo much!
christopher Wiehl

http://www.myspace.com/seedpage?sproutId=LAAxk-giMa3WfWs5

ps. voting will start in a few days, but this is so you can spread it around. thanks

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I do understand this isnt magic related, but please check it out.
Im entering the ROck the space contest on myspace and im hopeing to find some supporters. Music is my other passion and i would love to hopefully get some support with this haha.
If you could click the following link and vote it would be greatly appreciated!
also please check out some of my music while you are at it and if you do send the link to your friends!.
thank you soo much!
christopher Wiehl

http://www.myspace.com/seedpage?sproutId=LAAxk-giMa3WfWs5

ps. voting will start in a few days, but this is so you can spread it around. thanks

dude, that was amazing. very well constructed, and the recording quality is great. the singing was good too. stay with both music and magic and you will go far. the song reminds me of death cab for cutie somehow, and the vocals remind me of hawthorne heights.

all in all, great job man. I'm definately voting for you. keep it up!

Casey

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Wow man....I'm impressed. Look out American Idol. Nice job Chris. If you ever make it big you best be hooking me up for some show tickets.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Although this isn't directly related to magic, your music blew me away man - I'll allow the thread to remain open. Feel free to discuss any similarities and/or differences between music and magic here.

Good luck Chris!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results