My Clipshift

Dec 23, 2007
Is it wrong of me to ask where u guys learned the clipshift? Its pretty magical how more people keep learning it :p

To all that have a performance of the Clipshift in this thread, do yourself a favor and take it down. You are gaining nothing by having it up there. If anything, you are making yourself look bad. Sure, some of the performances might be good. However, have some respect for the Bucks and Chad and wait for the DVD to be released and then put up the video. If you care so much to leave it up there while it's still "Underground", ask the Bucks like Jordan did.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
To all that have a performance of the Clipshift in this thread, do yourself a favor and take it down. You are gaining nothing by having it up there. If anything, you are making yourself look bad. Sure, some of the performances might be good. However, have some respect for the Bucks and Chad and wait for the DVD to be released and then put up the video. If you care so much to leave it up there while it's still "Underground", ask the Bucks like Jordan did.

I agree. How would you like it if you guys made an awesome sleight and wanted to keep it underground, but all of a sudden a bunch of other people started posting videos of it without your permission and didn't want it to be as public. I know I would be pissed.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I agree. How would you like it if you guys made an awesome sleight and wanted to keep it underground, but all of a sudden a bunch of other people started posting videos of it without your permission and didn't want it to be as public. I know I would be pissed.

I third this motion.

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
It's strange how you said in the side "credits to Chad Nelson" when you didn't actually learn this from him, or any from of published material that he has released yet.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Okey great, so the most of you tought the change was pretty good, and most of you didn't like the force (I agree with that). Someone asked me why I credited Chad Nelson when I didn't learn it from him. No, I didn't learn it from him, but it's his move, and he did created it. Stop being so special about it. I will take this video down soon, I just wanted to hear what you guys tought about it, and now I know. :)

Okey great, so the most of you tought the change was pretty good, and most of you didn't like the force (I agree with that). Someone asked me why I credited Chad Nelson when I didn't learn it from him. No, I didn't learn it from him, but it's his move, and he did created it. Stop being so special about it. I will take this video down soon, I just wanted to hear what you guys tought about it, and now I know. :)

Please elaborate as to what you mean by being special.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results