My Clipshift

Dec 22, 2007
Please elaborate as to what you mean by being special.

Ok, you keep saying that it shouldn't be shown in a video before published and he should take it down, but you dont say why, you just say its disrespectful. Give us a reason.

SURFACED OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE

PM me if you want it..........

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Ok, you keep saying that it shouldn't be shown in a video before published and he should take it down, but you dont say why, you just say its disrespectful. Give us a reason.

SURFACED OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE

PM me if you want it..........

I agree with you. (word count)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe

The reason is that it's not released yet, therefore he hasn't paid for it, and therefore he doesn't have the rights to perform it. That is why it's disrespectful.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Check what the people on the DnD form said...

Why should I go over there? Anway, if I paid for The Trilogy and watched the Clipshift there, and learnd it. Is that wrong? I paid for the material on the dvd, and to say "no" it's not okay to learn this and that or the other :)p) from this dvd is just bull****. It's their "fault" if it's possible to figure it out. Why did they even post a performance of the Clipshift if they don't want people to perform it. If you look at the Split Spades video it's toooo easy to see how it's done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
y would u pay for something if u figured it out already?

Out of respect for the art, out of respect for the creator. You have a lot to learn, filth.

By the way, you might want to get a spell checker. I'm sure you can figure out how to get one for free.

See what I did there? ;)

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Out of respect for the art, out of respect for the creator. You have a lot to learn, filth.

By the way, you might want to get a spell checker. I'm sure you can figure out how to get one for free.

See what I did there? ;)

I still respect the art, because I keep the C/S for myself. :)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
You just shut the **** up. Don't tell me what I do or not.

I'm just using the evidence given to me; you posting a video of a move not yet released. To me, that's pretty unethical, and shows you don't have respect for the art. There's no reason for profanity or getting angry, it's just my opinion.

Dec 22, 2007
I'm just using the evidence given to me; you posting a video of a move not yet released. To me, that's pretty unethical, and shows you don't have respect for the art. There's no reason for profanity or getting angry, it's just my opinion.

that is not udisrespectful in any way. i think figuring something out is more fulfilling than buying something and just learning it without working hard to find out the method.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
that is not udisrespectful in any way. i think figuring something out is more fulfilling than buying something and just learning it without working hard to find out the method.

To quote Obi-Wan:

"Then you are lost."

It may be more "fulfilling", but will you get the tips on the technical/presentation side of things that only the creator can offer? Tips he got through years of experience? Exactly...

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
That would only apply if filths clipshift sucked, which is quite the contrary.

I'm pretty sure he was just abbreviating something deliberately.

Things like "u" instead of "you" annoy the heck out of me. I mean, would it kill people to take the five seconds to click the spell check button? Thing of how much easier it would be to read everything. And no, he wasn't just abbreviating something; filth's grammar and spelling are always bad.

And about your first comment... no, it doesn't. No matter how good it is, he is still disrespecting the creator, period.

Sep 1, 2007
And about your first comment... no, it doesn't. No matter how good it is, he is still disrespecting the creator, period.
That's just being way overethical seriously, you may think that paying for the clipshift is "helping the art", but Chad Nelson didn't put the clipshift out there for the art, it's out there so he and D&D can get some cold hard cash, "helping the art"? No, Contributing to Chad Nelson's new Rolex? Yes.

Dec 22, 2007
That's just being way overethical seriously, you may think that paying for the clipshift is "helping the art", but Chad Nelson didn't put the clipshift out there for the art, it's out there so he and D&D can get some cold hard cash, "helping the art"? No, Contributing to Chad Nelson's new Rolex? Yes.

true that.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe

Over-ethical? There's no such thing, Elis. So, they have to make money somehow... :rolleyes:. A lot of magicians who do have great material publish it for the money; there's nothing wrong with that... they've gotta make a living somehow. Regardless of their intent of releasing it, what you guys are doing is still unethical.

Sep 1, 2007
Over-ethical? There's no such thing, Elis. So, they have to make money somehow... :rolleyes:. A lot of magicians who do have great material publish it for the money; there's nothing wrong with that... they've gotta make a living somehow. Regardless of their intent of releasing it, what you guys are doing is still unethical.
They have to make a living yes, but do they have to say, "Clipshfit released next week, OMG Kidding it's a teaser, clipshift released next week, No it's a trailer!" etc.,

They could just do what MJM do, just give honest release dates with quality material.

Filth may be ripping them off by using their sleight without permission, but no more than they are ripping us off by overhyping a color change no more visual than a 1HTP.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results