My Collection

D

DavidLira360

I have not put it on the review forum because this is no more for sale, in fact it as sold out in 72 hours, when i bought it like about one year ago. I only made a review of this because jjtee asked me to do it.

Sep 1, 2007
So you see no point in showing a little initiative and writing some reviews on material still in circulation? You need us to tell you what to write?

May 7, 2008
"...do you really spend all that money on these effects?"

There is some DVD´s that i have borrowed and made a copy, some books are E-books:D, other´s where offered (the major part ) etc...

Ahhh, so in other words you just found a bunch of torrents? Congrats - Google's your friend!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
So basically, you're a collector, and not a magician? How much of this material do you perform? I can guarantee you don't perform all of it. Therefore, not only have you wasted our time, but also your money. You're an impulse buyer, and it's obvious. I, on the other hand, research my decisions and make wise ones, especially when it comes to buying magic. You, on the other hand, buy whatever catches your eye. Sorry, brag all you want, but you have failed to impress me. Oh, and you still don't have as much magicy as Akirafist. He collects a lot of magic, as well, but he also performs a lot of it.

Sep 2, 2007
Any serious student of magic should have Roberto Giobbi's Card college series and Darwin Ortiz's Strong Magic. No offense to you but i would REALLY be impressed if your library only had those 2 items that i mentioned rather than a list of fillers. Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results