My History in the Magic..

Apr 1, 2009
California
Hello there, welcome. Looks like you put a lot of time into your introduction. Keep up the great work. Never feel as though you reached the top. Even when you do. Always study and practice as though you're on the bottom. I'm still fairly new to the art as well. And while you're here, never let anyone treat you as though you're below them. and don't treat anyone as though you're above them.

Sorry... in one of those disney movie moods.

Aug 4, 2010
Hello Guy...Welcome to the forums...I am also new to this forums but not new to the art of prestidigitation...
I am A prodigy with superior knowledge on all fields of magic.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Thanks man, oh I got a question do you know how much I have to wait to upload a video to the media section? thanks again.

I think you can upload it whenever, but then some of the T11 staff watch all videos submitted and put only the best (or creative, ect.) in the media section. So there is no guarantee that it will make it past the staff watching it.

You could just make a thread and post the link to the video if you want people to see it.

Cheers

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
I think you can upload it whenever, but then some of the T11 staff watch all videos submitted and put only the best (or creative, ect.) in the media section. So there is no guarantee that it will make it past the staff watching it.

You could just make a thread and post the link to the video if you want people to see it.

Cheers

oh interesting, thanks for the help.

Jul 28, 2010
Hola Felix! Bienvenidos a los foros!

I liked the video. I saw how you're going to focus mainly on card magic. Well thats good but you should try incorporating different objects into your routines as well. That way you have variety and you can show your audience something other than a deck of cards. But anyways thats just my opinion.

Good luck on bringing magic to the Dominican Republic!
Suerte! - Habanero

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
Hola Felix! Bienvenidos a los foros!

I liked the video. I saw how you're going to focus mainly on card magic. Well thats good but you should try incorporating different objects into your routines as well. That way you have variety and you can show your audience something other than a deck of cards. But anyways thats just my opinion.

Good luck on bringing magic to the Dominican Republic!
Suerte! - Habanero

Yeah I understand what you say, and I'm very good with coins, ropes, etc.. but I love card magic 'cause I'm very good at it (at least that's what spectators say..) I do magic almost with everything but card magic is my forte in magic, I don't know if you understand me.. btw Thank you!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results