My recent trip to Vegas

Sep 9, 2007
I have been talking to Katie through aim and texting for a while now but never meet her in real life. I met Chris a couple times after a Copperfield show but that was it. So I asked Katie if there would be a chance to hang out with them while I was in Vegas, and of course she said yes. They invited me over to their house and it all went up hill after that. First they gave me a tour of the house. It is such a cool house. Then Chris brought me into the card room and started showing me different types of decks. Before I knew it he just started handing me deck after deck to keep. I totally didn't expect that at all. Then we went out into the kitchen where he gave me a couple decks of jerrys nuggets. We talked for at least 3 hours. We talked about magic for a little while, other then that it was just normal things we discussed. They are such cool people. Then Katie gave me a ride back to the hotel, which was very nice of her. She gave me VIP tickets to Nathan Burton's show also. They treated me like royalty lol. I didn't expect to walk away with so many decks. I was just hoping to hang out. They are really nice people and I wish I went to Vegas more often to visit.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Wow, you are so lucky. The farthest west I've ever been was my home state of Texas! It sounds like you had a great time, and believe me...I'm sure I'm not the only one who is slightly green with envy.

I, like the rest of us, would love to have the chance to meet up with them...Dori and George. =P

Shane K.

Sep 9, 2007
I'm sure Chris and Katie would hang out with anyone, they are really nice and down to earth people. I'm not gunna lie, the jerrys are sweet but its not what I expected them to be. I still love them tho. lol.

Sep 22, 2007
I would kill to meet them; they seem like amazing people. How many Jerry's does Chris Kenner have?! LOL. Damn, well you're probably the luckiest person ever. I would kill to hang out with any pro.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I have been talking to Katie through aim and texting for a while now but never meet her in real life. I met Chris a couple times after a Copperfield show but that was it. So I asked Katie if there would be a chance to hang out with them while I was in Vegas, and of course she said yes. They invited me over to their house and it all went up hill after that. First they gave me a tour of the house. It is such a cool house. Then Chris brought me into the card room and started showing me different types of decks. Before I knew it he just started handing me deck after deck to keep. I totally didn't expect that at all. Then we went out into the kitchen where he gave me a couple decks of jerrys nuggets. We talked for at least 3 hours. We talked about magic for a little while, other then that it was just normal things we discussed. They are such cool people. Then Katie gave me a ride back to the hotel, which was very nice of her. She gave me VIP tickets to Nathan Burton's show also. They treated me like royalty lol. I didn't expect to walk away with so many decks. I was just hoping to hang out. They are really nice people and I wish I went to Vegas more often to visit.

What kind of stuff were you guys talking about. If I hung out with them, It would be awkward because I wouldn't know what to say.
If I ever got the chance to meet them, I probably wouldn't because I would be too nervous. I'm sure their great people though.

Sep 2, 2007
It sounds like you had a fantabulous time. Good for you!

If only I could transpose myself to Las Vegas -- Omni-Distortion. I'll get to work on that.
how many jerry's does chris kenner have lol
I believe he bought a couple thousand a while back. Either that or he has a secret factory, in which he makes his own. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you had a fantabulous time. Good for you!

If only I could transpose myself to Las Vegas -- Omni-Distortion. I'll get to work on that.

I believe he bought a couple thousand a while back. Either that or he has a secret factory, in which he makes his own. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Don't forget the secret vault, with the secret private jet they fly in to get there, and the chimpanzees guarding it!

Michael

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Sounds like you had a great time in Vegas. I'll be there during the summer, so maybe I'll drop Katie and Chris a line and see if they want to hang out. They seem like great people to be around.

//David.Misner::

Sep 9, 2007
Sounds like you had a fantabulous time in Vegas!

On another note, if anyone wants to visit ME in Montreal, I'm always available, I won't give you free cards or VIP tickets to shows, but I make a mean bowl of Kraft Dinner.

Mitchell
i might be in montreal for new years...PM me, i have a buddy that does some magic there too...

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
If anyone comes to vegas or I am in your town and I have the time I would love to hang out.........

Later

Chris Kenner

Sep 9, 2007
They are normal people, the put their pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. lol. We just talked like normal people do. There is no need to be nervous around them. They are very approachable people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results