The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

My Short Clip

Mar 10, 2011
I am also inclined to agree with praetoritevong. It didn't really look like anything other than you screwing around with a 52. And for future reference, cut the f**king tunes, if you were in fact doing anything I might have picked it up if I could hear even a simple narration of actions.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I am also inclined to agree with praetoritevong. It didn't really look like anything other than you screwing around with a 52. And for future reference, cut the f**king tunes, if you were in fact doing anything I might have picked it up if I could hear even a simple narration of actions.

You can just say don't use the music. You don't have to use a foul word to get your point across. It just looks extremely stupid and unprofessional. Anyway, I don't think having music in a short clip like this is bad.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results