My Trick -- "Signed and Fined"

Oct 16, 2007
signed and fined

for those of u havent already seen it im submitting,so u might have to buy it :) ok how do u delete posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Thats actually a really good idea because my friend buys from the vending machine everyday, so this trick would be practical. Ill most defiantly use this effect. Great thinking, and I hope one day youll be able to put out an effect on T11. Keep at it, and again Great Job!

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
Be bold, turn the signed coin over and let your friend push in to the machine. or rip the bag open just a lilbit and ditch the coin, then let your friend open the rest and find the coin inside.

Perhaps using a Shell and let the signature be signed on the shell, that way u can show the entire signature just before putting the coin in to the machine.

Actually some idea just popped in to my head, how about letting him sign a pre-bend coin without him knowing, it would be totally weird to have a coin like that with signature apear in the bag of chips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 16, 2007
i already thought of opening it a lil bit then letting the spec open it but then they will know u did something.as for the other thing if the spec puts it in thier gonna realize its not thier signed cion

Be bold, turn the signed coin over and let your friend push in to the machine. or rip the bag open just a lilbit and ditch the coin, then let your friend open the rest and find the coin inside.

Perhaps using a Shell and let the signature be signed on the shell, that way u can show the entire signature just before putting the coin in to the machine.

Actually some idea just popped in to my head, how about letting him sign a pre-bend coin without him knowing, it would be totally weird to have a coin like that with signature apear in the bag of chips.

I dont like the idea of a shell as it makes it less impromptu... I like the original.

Brenden

Oct 16, 2007
yeah i wanted this to be an impromptu trick when i invented it.and if any pro magicians are reading this*cough cough wayne cough*,feel free to use it your routine =D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results