My Trip to the U.S. Playing Card Company

Sep 1, 2007
i am soo jealous living in Australia i dunno if i'll make it over there anytime soon. So i was wandering can you take a tour or anything or is it just a shop?

You can't take tours of the factory itself. There used to be a museum but they closed it down. In the outlet area (where all the cheap cards are) they have four or five displays that used to be in the museum.

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
There was a guy there that might have been palmer from decknique. I was going to ask him but I thought I would sound a bit goofy if I asked a complete stranger "Hey are you from the Internet?"

Indeed sir. That was me. I just didnt know what forum you were from :)

But Im not from the internet, Im from Cincinnati, lol.

I live just up the road from there. Glad you enjoyed your trip. I bet Helen wouldnt let you take pics from inside :D

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA

I live just up the road from there. Glad you enjoyed your trip. I bet Helen wouldnt let you take pics from inside :D

Oh my God. Thats sooo funny! How would you know how palmer looked like?

Oct 8, 2007
WOOOW :eek:

You can get that many cards for such a low price? Bricks of cards here aren't even discounted, which at first I thought would be so since you're getting them in bulk. But noooo, the price of bricks here are just the same as the price of one deck times 12. And there you are getting cards for less than a buck. (I'm talking about money here)

Anyway, I would really want to be able to go there and bring with me a budget to blow on a lot of decks. Right now, I think my chances of even getting USPCC, much less to Ohio is pretty slim.....
as slim as a thread.... invisible thread... stripped.... thrice.

Sep 1, 2007

Heh I didn't try to take any pictures inside. I was too busy buying cards. I had a blast, it was a sweet trip.

Dec 8, 2007
Damn lucky guy! They don't even sell USPCC's cards in the Netherlands. Everytime I want to buy a deck of bikes, I need to order them from webshops, which means a minimum of 3 euro a deck + 6 euro shipping coasts = aprox. $14.19 for just one freaking deck :p (ehh, that's why I usually buy multiple things in a webshop rather than only one deck xD)

Ah well, nice to know you've got the time of your life :p Enjoy your decks dude!

~Morphweasel

Nov 30, 2007
I went there too! Unfortunately it was closed when I went. It was still cool to see the outside though. I also went to Haines House of Cards. I didn't really like it though. The people were nice but I ended up getting ripped off by the tricks there. It was kind of frustrating.

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
I live in Cinci and I've never been to any of the 3 places that you listed. How sad is that?

Not sad, just really stupid. Sorry, but Im just being honest again.

You live HERE in town, and you have NEVER even been to Haines?

Get off the computer kid.

Im not trying to be mean, just honest. You have the opportunity that others here would kill for. Ring 71 meets there.

Nathan Kranzo will be there in a few weeks and Daryl is also on the schedule. Some great speakers have been there including Burger and Ammar.

email me at palmer@the3c.info or palmer@cards4pros.com

Magicians talking magic in a magic shop............what else do you want?

Aug 31, 2007
Wow, hope I can convince my parents to take me there in the summer. Glad I dont' live too far away from there (about 3 hours away)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 15, 2008
my parents i doubt would take me... at least we wouldnt go just for that.
you have all the decks i have ever dreamed of having :D and most of em for less than a dollar?! lol i wanna go really bad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results