My Version of Timeline 2.0

Sep 1, 2007
Not much to it, simple but effective. I would suggest you start carrying around a sharpie.
Yeah I know, but I do most of my magic and school and is real easy to ask a teacher for a sharpie, but I can only do my magic during passing time and even though signing a card doesn't take that much time and the outcome is much stronger. I don't have that much time considering I have only 4 minutes and I have to go to different floors. Plus I don't really like people signing unless it is needed.
Cheers
Andrew

Nov 8, 2007
It felt rushed.

And I don't understand why you changed it. Loading the card in the box and showing it empty yourself instead of having your spec doing it weakens the effect. And it only takes a few seconds to have your spec sign the card.

My advice is, unless you can strengthen the effect, just stick with the original handling.

Sep 1, 2007
This was my friend's camera, and he was in a rush to leave. So I had to rush through everything. We also decide to use my sister room, cause of the bright light. While recording, she walk in( you could heard the door opening) and he was dealing with her in the background while holding the camera, so his hands was kind of full.
Cheers
Andrew

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results