Nail Clippers by Dan and Dave?

Aug 2, 2011
California
The nail clipper is a little weird, but the powerballs are important to exercise your hands so the are strong, because you need strong fingers to do some flourishes.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
As it's been said above, the powerball is to strengthen your hands. The finger exerciser is to keep your fingers strong and nimble. I guess the nail clipper... clips nails? haha $70 is a bit much for that one.

The clippers are precision instruments designed to brilliantly clip nails. This seems a little strange, but our hands are the tools with which we sculpt perfection. What if Michelangelo had used a dull chisel? We need to keep our hands in pristine condition, if we are going to use them to showcase our talents and dedication. Roberto Giobbi makes an excellent point about superbly groomed hands. I cannot stress enough that if people are going to be looking at our hands, they should be impressed by what they see, regardless of skill. It is an example of professionalism that should not be overlooked.
Sorry for he rambling.

Sep 2, 2007
The clippers are precision instruments designed to brilliantly clip nails. This seems a little strange, but our hands are the tools with which we sculpt perfection. What if Michelangelo had used a dull chisel? We need to keep our hands in pristine condition, if we are going to use them to showcase our talents and dedication. Roberto Giobbi makes an excellent point about superbly groomed hands. I cannot stress enough that if people are going to be looking at our hands, they should be impressed by what they see, regardless of skill. It is an example of professionalism that should not be overlooked.
Sorry for he rambling.

While I agree with looking professional, I don't know why you would need a $70 nail clipper to achieve this.

Jul 16, 2011
Well the nail clipper is for having your finger clean and neat....but guess what, they r selling t shirts too :))

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Sorry for he rambling.

If you want them looking that good, then just go get a manicure.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
That is actually the funniest thing I have read this morning...ha ha. A decent set of nail clippers only runs around $20. Or you could get two manicures for $70. Who knows...maybe they are limited edition and they will laser your name on them.

All kidding aside, yes, it is important to have clean, well groomed hands and fingernails.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
In reply to the thread title, the "khlip" isn't by Dan and Dave. It's just a fancy, geeky gadget for people that can afford those sort of things.

That is actually the funniest thing I have read this morning...ha ha. A decent set of nail clippers only runs around $20. Or you could get two manicures for $70. Who knows...maybe they are limited edition and they will laser your name on them.

All kidding aside, yes, it is important to have clean, well groomed hands and fingernails.

oh yeah i totally agree, but 70$ for clippers? Really? I just cracked up up when i saw them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results