Name of Dynamo card trick ?!!

Sep 29, 2013
Hi guys,
I've just finished watching an episode of Dynamo magician impossible. In this episode Dynamo visits Keith Lemon and shows him some card magic. He places a deck on a snooker table and then is able to spread the cards without touching them. Does anyone know the name of this trick and where I could learn/buy it ?

Sep 27, 2013
No, but I can give you some great books to start you off in the hobby if you do want to learn card magic! You could start with Henry Hay's The Amateur Magician's Handbook, my favorite beginner's book on the art. You may have trouble finding it though, so books that are a little easier to find: The Royal Road to Card Magic, Artifice, Ruse, and Subterfuge (the Expert at the Card table). You might also find enjoyment in Some John Bannon books. High impact, low skill routines that are bound to astonish. I mentioned the Art of Astonishment books by Paul Harris in another thread, as they are great tool to learn some incredibly creative magic easily. But nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, beats practice, and reading. I guarantee you it is far more rewarding that simply learning a trick you probably can't do.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results