Need some help please!

May 11, 2009
Hey! I need some help. My Dad asked me if he could vanish a $100 dollar bill for some people. I need a method for it and i was wondering if someone could help me out. I need something that can be done surounded, and by someone who really never does magic. So easy, good, and angles need to be great as well. Thanks guys, can't wait for some methods!

Warm regards

James

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
If you want something super easy and cheap....go with Buddha Money Mystery papers.

I think the effect runs $4 or $5 bucks.

You can do it within minutes of purchasing it.

May 11, 2009
If you want something super easy and cheap....go with Buddha Money Mystery papers.

I think the effect runs $4 or $5 bucks.

You can do it within minutes of purchasing it.

I would but too gimmicky, i need just the dollar with no VISABLE props. so like maybe a pull or something i dont know.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
OK....what about doing a bill switch with a TT, but when you do the switch...do it with a flash bill. Then...the 100 bill is gone and you can light up the flash bill and end clean.

May 11, 2009
OK....what about doing a bill switch with a TT, but when you do the switch...do it with a flash bill. Then...the 100 bill is gone and you can light up the flash bill and end clean.

i would use the TT for him but it needs to be very angle safe because we are dealing with an amature

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Bit of flash paper, a lighter and a shuttle pass? That could be taught to someone with zero magic experience in about ten minutes.

Jul 13, 2009
Bull dog clip, black elastic, safety pin. That is all you get MacGyver to vanish the statue of liberty.

just get a TT and then vanish the bill like you would a silk or any other tt vanish. just put it in then go to your pocket for a wand or lighter or sharpie wand, ditch the tt and boom.
my little sister could do it. and you get a tt out of it, which you can use for vanishing lots of little things

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Bull dog clip, black elastic, safety pin. That is all you get MacGyver to vanish the statue of liberty.

Instead of the bull dog clip, use a hotel shampoo bottle with the top cut off.

Just get a TT and then vanish the bill like you would a silk or any other tt vanish. Just put it in then go to your pocket for a wand or lighter or sharpie wand, ditch the tt and boom.

Perfect.

fold it small, false palm, pocket it, have them blow on the hand.

Could use a retention vanish too. Ditch it when going for the sharpie, wand, lighter, etc in the pocket.

If he want's to be magician-ish and he is sitting at a restaurant table, he can cover the hand that the bill was placed in with someone elses napkin (grabbing the napkin with the hand that placed the bill) , lap the folded bill and then use a knife as a magic wand.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results