Need suggestions on my next purchase

Jan 6, 2008
Hi everyone in a couple of days it will be my birthday and I will get some stuff
But... I cant really choose... Well here is my list ( I can't take it all)

Watch magic with Oz
Distortion by Wayne Houchin
Panic by Aaron Fisher
and maybe control by wayne

What I really want are some decks of wynns I saw them at a site for the same price as here but not the browns (I won't buy these if there are some people who strongly recomend me not buying these.)

Thank You

Prognostikon

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Dont take an offense but it sounds like your kinda young so heres what im gonna reccomend. Panic would probally be your best choice. unless your already quite skilled with cards i wouldnt reccomend watch magic seeing how that stuff is going to take quite some practice to perform. I wouldnt reccomend control because its probally going to take some acting and presentation ability to pull that off. so i would wait on that. Distortion is a great trick. not all that hard either so i would reccomend that to. If you dont have it already i would say get digital dissolve.

Jan 6, 2008
Thanx for the advice
Well I'm gonna drop the wynns because theey aren't that cheap after all

I think Panic and Distortion are good tricks and are worth buying
Well other sugestions are welcome and they dont have to be out of the list
:)ty

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
No doubt about it - Panic. I have Panic, and I'm very glad I chose to buy it. Think about it - you're making a deck of cards VANISH - and then they're in your pocket, without you even making a move near your pocket once. Also, I've heard people have had a lot of trouble with the Distortion gimmick, that the pips don't move that well, it breaks very quickly, etc, etc.

Jan 6, 2008
Ty for replying I will buy panic for sure but I want another trick with it distortion is a nice effect . what do you mean with breaking

thnx

Sep 2, 2007
I would suggest purchasing Digital Dissolve, which is a brilliant effect. While it's the most expensive effect on the site, $44.95, it's still a great deal. The coins, the precision made gimmicks, which usually go for about $70 directly from Jamie Schoolcraft, the manuscript, which provides tons of extra value, and the DVD make Digital Dissolve worth every penny.

While I don't have Distortion, I would definitely recommend Panic as well. Nevertheless, I Digital Dissolve receives my highest recommendation.

Cheers,
JTM

Jan 6, 2008
Well thats two for DD

It really has to be a great trick than
well just a question about DD do you also need real pennys and half dollars cuz I live in Euro country =p

TY

Sep 2, 2007
It really has to be a great trick than
well just a question about DD do you also need real pennys and half dollars cuz I live in Euro country =p
When you purchase Digital Dissolve, you are provide with everything you need to perform the effect. The coins -- an English Penny and an American Half Dollar -- are included in your purchase.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Ah, I love responding to threads like these...

Anyway.

I would probably stick with Panic or anything that Wayne puts out. All of his work is quality, and you will not be let down by any of it. I'm sure that Control would be a nice addition for you, but you'll have to wait until the release date unfortunatly.

Wynns are nice. I love them for flourishing. I have a brick of Browns, but personally, I prefer Reds and Violets.

Shane

Jan 6, 2008
Hi guys I know what I'm going to buy

it's gonna be panic digital dissolve and maybe some guardians

hope I made a good chois

Well I still have a last question for you guys
After doing DD are you clean ?

TYVM
Prognostikon

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results