Needs to be removed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
"CALM DOWN PEOPLE... this move isn't created by this guy... is very old... the guy is just teaching it... and in this way exposing the move... the guy being the REAL exposurist... if he was a true magician he would never done a dvd whit it...so ENJOY the Video!!! "

-Some Dude in youtube

So what do you guys thinks about this?

Sep 1, 2007
What the hell?!!!

Wayne, you saw this thread. You read it. And you didn't do anything? I'm more than positive you can contact dan and dave by phone. Just making a quick phone call never hurt anybody. I'm really dissapointed.

"Yah, $40 was too much. Thanks man, just mastered the move. "
yet another guy in the comments section

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
"CALM DOWN PEOPLE... this move isn't created by this guy... is very old... the guy is just teaching it... and in this way exposing the move... the guy being the REAL exposurist... if he was a true magician he would never done a dvd whit it...so ENJOY the Video!!! "

-Some Dude in youtube

So what do you guys thinks about this?

its pretty obvious that "this guy" has the right to sell and teach the move.
it was never said that he created it.
and that dude on youtube doesnt even know "that guys" name.he doesnt know a thing about the magic industry.
hmm.so that is the kind of person that exposes tricks..

May 29, 2008
Romania
I am the guy on youtube who posted that comment. There is no law for a guy who posts videos on a free site. The guy's name is Chad Nelson. Stop this thread. Not even the owners of the site are responding...

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
What the hell?!!!

Wayne, you saw this thread. You read it. And you didn't do anything? I'm more than positive you can contact dan and dave by phone. Just making a quick phone call never hurt anybody. I'm really dissapointed.

"Yah, $40 was too much. Thanks man, just mastered the move. "
yet another guy in the comments section

Im pretty sure wayne has a perfectly good reason for not posting a response on here.
you dont know what he's actually doing right now.
maybe he knows something we dont.
"youre smarter than a cockroach,have you ever tried explaining yourself to them?"

obvisously i dont think of you as a cockroach.and im not trying to insult you.
I just think he has his reasons for not telling us.

Sep 1, 2007
He read us flipping out, he could of said "We'll take care of it" or something to let us know that it would be taken care of.

Your right, I don't know what he's doing right now. What I do know is the video is still up.

May 2, 2008
I would really like to see what that kid meant by he "mastered" the move. This is really pissing me off..

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
I am the guy on youtube who posted that comment. There is no law for a guy who posts videos on a free site. The guy's name is Chad Nelson. Stop this thread. Not even the owners of the site are responding...

Wow whats up dude
You really are that guy in youtube.
So its cool if the video is up because the guy is revealing?
Magicians shouldnt do DVDs because is Exposure?
Why take the Video down
Collect the magic Dvds and burn them for exposure?

You serious dude

Sep 3, 2007
I'm not really sure why some of you are so pissed off right now that there's a tutorial of the clipshift out there. It's a great move, and the person who posted it is probably a real *******.

However, I don't see how it affects those of you that did buy the DVD. There is so much more taught on the DVD - sleights, utilities, effects, and on top of that, the 26 card shift. Which is pretty legendary imo. A ****ing pass with one hand.

Does it matter that other people are gonna be posting up ****ty videos of it on youtube ? I really don't see why some of you guys are so fired up and all. The time spent typing and ranting about an exposed move could be better spent actually practicing the clipshift.

-Daren, The Virts

Sep 1, 2007
I'm not really sure why some of you are so pissed off right now that there's a tutorial of the clipshift out there. It's a great move, and the person who posted it is probably a real *******.

However, I don't see how it affects those of you that did buy the DVD. There is so much more taught on the DVD, sleights, utilities, effects, and on top of that, the 26 card shift. Which is pretty legendary imo. A ****ing pass with one hand.

Does it matter that other people are gonna be posting up ****ty videos of it on youtube ? I really don't see why some of you guys are so fired up and all. The time spent typing and ranting about an exposed move could be better spent actually practicing the clipshift.

-Daren, The Virts

uhhh we're pissed because we spent our hard earned on something that is being shown to the enitre world right now. Imagine this. lets say you market an effect, which if I'm not mistaken you have in the past. Lets say it gets uploaded onto the internet. I'm sure you would try to do something about it, rather then spend more time practicing. I doubt you would be leaving that same comment if it was your effect that was being ripped off. We're pissed because we respect Chad and love this move and don't want every 13 year old on youtube performing is badly. And this isn't just a "bad performance" this is the actual dvd explanation.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Alright

Im just saying
"Wow thanks for telling all of us were to find a free tutorial"
"I just saved 40$ thanks to you."

If you didnt make a big deal about and handled it on your own there wouldnt be 800 views on it.

May 2, 2008
Alright

Im just saying
"Wow thanks for telling all of us were to find a free tutorial"
"I just saved 40$ thanks to you."

If you didnt make a big deal about and handled it on your own there wouldnt be 800 views on it.

Quoted for the truth.

Sep 1, 2007
yes wait until the Virts DVD comes out and someone rips it onto youtube, then see what Daren has to say about the subject ;)

as for the kid that says "thanks for the tutorial I just mastered it" on youtube, well... BS...

Sep 3, 2007
uhhh we're pissed because we spent our hard earned on something that is being shown to the enitre world right now. Imagine this. lets say you market an effect, which if I'm not mistaken you have in the past. Lets say it gets uploaded onto the internet. I'm sure you would try to do something about it, rather then spend more time practicing. I doubt you would be leaving that same comment if it was your effect that was being ripped off. We're pissed because we respect Chad and love this move and don't want every 13 year old on youtube performing is badly.

I understand that.

But like I said. The DVD teaches so much more material rather than just the clipshift. Before the release of the DVD, many people already learnt the clipshift from somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody that knows the clipshift.

You guys paid $40 for just the clipshift ? I don't think so. I think what most of you paid for is the applications and utilities that could be used with the clipshift. The clipshift on it's own isn't very impressive unless you perform only for magicians.

Hope you get my drift.

-Daren, The Virts

Sep 3, 2007
yes wait until the Virts DVD comes out and someone rips it onto youtube, then see what Daren has to say about the subject ;)

Well, if that happens, I certainly hope that someone sends a Private Message to TheVirts instead of starting a thread that becomes 4 pages long.

-Daren, The Virts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results