Never More, quoth the Rave. . .

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Upon more than a few occasions I've mentioned the name of Jerome Finley here and at E, a name that is rarely spoken of outside the Cafe in that he is rarely found in any other forum himself. . . then again, Jerome is an enigma in many people's minds; he's around for a month or two and then not heard from for up to a year at a time. He's a world traveler and student that has taken the time to literally learn from shaman and holy people from around the globe. He has authentic Crystal Skulls, a Vatican certified piece of the original cross and other sacred objects from cultures and religions, many of which most have never heard of. To tell you the truth Jerome's travels and gifts would make Manly P. Hall envious, given their scope and the Hall Collection (visible to all that visit the Los Angeles Philosophic Research Society located on Los Feliz Blvd. just before the zoo entrance) was massive and very impressive, focused mainly on the Free Mason tradition of Universality of the Divine.

I bring up Jerome and his many books because he's pulling the plug for an undetermined period of time; those that have his stuff will be the only people with it and what gets shared will be solely between teacher and student (and something the student must earn) . . .
. . . and no, I'm not suggesting that piracy will be afoot, just the passing on of what the elder learns and learns to use in their work over time.​

Jerome's material was known for two things; lots of words and big prices. He was the first person to sell a $1,000.00 eBook with the average price to his stuff being set at around $300.00 a pop. The single most valuable and widely distributed piece of his has to be THOUGHT CHANNEL; a means by doing the classic Sinner v. Saint routine without anything being said, without any gimmicks and most importantly, you could repeat it several times (I do a 4 sequence handling, presently). The killer is, one can use the very same method for doing a "Legit" version of Psychometry, even while blindfolded.

Now tell me this isn't a powerful piece of material.

Another one of his pieces is what I consider Mentalism 101 -- an outline as to what the student that is attracted to Old School Mentalism must know. The book is titled " PSYCHIC DIRECTIONS" and it should probably go in tandem with Jerome's "testimonial" composition "PSYCHIC-SPIRITUAL MENTALISM" . . . and trust me, this ain't Corinda! It's the inner workings of how Mentalism used to be presented and worked. It is deliberately spiritual in its design and without an apology. If you are in the least cynical you will miss the real magick these books contain. If you are a spiritually directed person however, these books will open your eyes to an amazing array of possibility.

Standing at the fore are Jerome's Guerrilla Q&A I & II, the latter being credited to Homer Arcana in that the Arcana system was the foundation upon which much of the book is based. But this book involved a lot of contribution from certain key Reader's and workers known for the Q&A and real world work as a Reader. It was Alain Nu of all people that championed book II in that he and Homer have a near semiotic relationship. Bottom line is, if you want to do a hard-hitting Q&A this was/these are, the books to have. With their hopefully "temporary" loss one would have to study most everything produced by John Riggs, Bob Cassidy, Richard Webster and George Anderson to even come close to what the original tome delivered, I won't even get into book II at this point.

Like I said, Jerome's material is expensive by today's standards; especially given that his stuff isn't a pile of different effects but more akin to a professorial talk on one given topic at a time. While there are effects they are not the same kinds of things most of us are used to and more importantly, many of them aren't sure fire or rely on skill-sets that many of us ignore and choose to not develop . . . such as Muscle Reading and Non-Contact MR.

I would encourage those that can to make the jump before these books are completely off the market (some already are). You can learn more by visiting here.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Jerome to me is the true definition of a mystery artist, it'll be a shame to see his work taken off sale (I saw the newsletter too) but at the same time, it's nice to see work like his becoming a little more exclusive.

I'll lock down this thread when the products vanish, but those that miss the window and are interested in the more spiritual side of mentalism might also want to have a look at Red & Silver by Dale Hilbrandt.

Sep 1, 2007
Unfortunately money is too tight for me to acquire these with the exception of one. Still, just my initial skimming of the PDF reveals gold. A lot of people are going to read that text and not use any of it, thinking of it as a lot of fluff and nonsense. Fools.

If I had the expendable income I would snap these up in a heart beat. Unfortunately I'm not that rich right now. =/ I'll have to keep a close eye on this and see if I can't get some books when and where I am able. Thanks Craig!

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Jerome to me is the true definition of a mystery artist, it'll be a shame to see his work taken off sale (I saw the newsletter too) but at the same time, it's nice to see work like his becoming a little more exclusive.

I'll lock down this thread when the products vanish, but those that miss the window and are interested in the more spiritual side of mentalism might also want to have a look at Red & Silver by Dale Hilbrandt.

How dare he send you a copy before I get to see it ;-)

Dale and I correspond quite a bit but I've only heard bits and pieces on this. There are a couple of other books out there that breathe the same air as Jerome's, all of them costly but dealing with Elemental type manipulation, which seriously intrigues me given how well Cloud Busting has served me.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I discovered Jerome Finley through a synchronous convergence of my studies in what I broadly categorise as mysticism and in performance magic. While I'm not sure I'm educated enough (yet) to get the full benefit of his works, he seems to be one of the most fascinating thinkers in both of these fields. I would strongly recommend anyone with the requisite cash to invest in his works. Thanks for the heads up Craig!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results