New 1-on-1 Released: Missing Link by Chris Kenner

Mar 24, 2008
This looks good. Do you have to use that great big huge band? I always perform CMH and would like to use the same bands.

Thanks!

-Altrez

Feb 2, 2008
i too would like to know if you could use two rubberbands that are the same like CMH
anyone?

D

Deleted member 2755

CHRIS GOT CONTACTS!:eek: Anyway, this looks fun. :) I'll probably get this in about a week when I have some money. This is a different type of effect release from Theory 11 in the 1 on 1 section. :) KATIE! YOU HAVE A CAMEO! Anyway this looks pretty awesome, I've been wanting to learn a cool rubber band effect for a while now. It's a nice quickie. :D

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
You can use any rubber bands and go directly into CMH. BUT, people recommend contrasting colors because of the visual display. Two different colored rubber bands linked together looks much better.

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Rubber bands can be the same size.

I noticed a few people asking about doing Missing Link with two rubber bands that are the same size. The answer to that is yes you can. The only reason that I use the bigger band is so that it can be seen from further away.

Chris

Feb 2, 2008
i don't know if this is exposure asking,
but is there a gimmick, like do i need to purchase something extra like L!NK or DG's rubber made.

Cheers

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Curse it all, I was hoping this wasn't going to be released for a long time 'cause I'm selfish and I really really like this rubber band routine. :p The display is crazy, fantastically crazy. If you're considering getting this, I strongly recommend you do.... It's crazy.

- Sean

... Crazy...

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I really like this effect.. good to have it as video too, because some parts were a bit confusing in the book.

AND I WAS RIGHT! All the Totally Out of Control 1-on-1's are more expensive. :D

Dec 13, 2007
yeah... I think I might have to get thus... even though I already own totally out of controll, some parts were pretty confusing

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah the explanation in the book i didnt understand, but i didn't have the bands with me when reading it, so i would think it's easier with the physical props with you.

and not all TOOC tricks are more expensive. Schwing, 4for4.

Chris, I must beg you NOT to release perversion or diet, or twister. PLEASE!!!! They are some of my favorite tricks of all time, and i want to keep them for myself! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results