New 1-on-1s?

Sep 1, 2007
i know chris said in a recent post, there will be several new 1 on 1 this week.its friday and still nothing.

when do u think they will be up.Do u guys have any ideas as to what they may be,thanks.

ps,good to see digital dissolve back.glad you guys got it sorted.

Honestly? We know as much as you, no body on the forums, apart from the people who work here and maybe Jack, knows what is going on, and when something is going to be released. Best thing to do is submt one of those tickets, or PM Chris or someone who knows (Theory 11 crew)

Cheers, Tom
Ps. Didnt want to sound mean or anything, but Im just pointing out the obvious.

Aug 30, 2007
I just have to say that it's great to see that so many people are waiting for the 1 on 1 section. That suggests to me that you guys see value in the idea just like we did when we were dreaming it up a few months ago. So, in case it doesn't get said enough, thank you all for your support - it makes what we're trying to do around here feel a little bit more worthwhile.

I know it sucks waiting, but like Kenner said, a few new 1 on 1s will be out by the end of the week. We've got a pretty packed production schedule (Houchin and I are deep into the principal photography for "Control" right now), but we'll keep sending 1 on 1s out as we get the time to edit them. We've got some very cool ones that should be out in the coming month in my completely unbiased opinion that you should definitely take on faith and never question ever in any way.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
hey guys i cant get any of the demo vids working for the 1on1 section. i can hear the sound but cant see the vid. it might just be my compluter but is anybody having the same problem. because everything else on theory 11 works for me.

Sep 2, 2007
hey guys i cant get any of the demo vids working for the 1on1 section. i can hear the sound but cant see the vid. it might just be my compluter but is anybody having the same problem. because everything else on theory 11 works for me.
I posted this in another thread. Apparently, others are having the same or similar issues that you are. Hopefully this helps:

I just played the 1-on-1 preview videos, and they work perfectly for me. You may want to try playing them with different Internet browsers; for me, they both fine with Firefox and Internet Explorer. You may also want to check out Safari.

Further, make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

You can also try to let the preview video play until its completion, with the said issues. Thereafter, play it again, and the video may work.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results