New Effect I Created: HofsinVersion

Oct 11, 2007
I thought the take on the Hofsinzer card plot looked a lot like others at first, then the Asher Twist came around and I began to see some originality. But what really got me was the kicker at the end when all of the cards turned into 3's. Nice work man and see what you can do to make the first part more of your own as well. Overall though, I thought that it was very well executed and had a very strong ending!

Keep it up!

-emagician

Feb 7, 2011
I thought the take on the Hofsinzer card plot looked a lot like others at first, then the Asher Twist came around and I began to see some originality. But what really got me was the kicker at the end when all of the cards turned into 3's. Nice work man and see what you can do to make the first part more of your own as well. Overall though, I thought that it was very well executed and had a very strong ending!

Keep it up!

-emagician

I seen no asher twist in this video, looks like he fooled you better than you thought. Nice effect man.

Dec 26, 2009
Very good job Ariel. You made that girl say, "What the nut!" I have no idea what that means but it's a good reaction either way.

Mar 15, 2011
Very very clever, great skills with cards, great idea, excellent showmanship.
All I have to say is bravo, and good luck with all endeavours, magical or otherwise in the future

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results