New flourishes!

I don't think your taking in anything the people here are saying. Your not going to learn anything if we all say well done that was great. They're saying it was bad, and giving you advice to make it better like practicing, not being a robot etc. Just practice for a few solid months then post a video. You now probably have the N00bY beginner tag around you. But if your first video was a stunner. You would be praised and it will get you further. What Im trying to say is, wait till you get better before you post a video, and don't use so much video effects. KISS=Keep It Simple Stupid.

JDEN

Sep 20, 2008
i rarely got criticism on my first video :<

Dont think its that good, dont think its that bad either. consider yourself lucky!

Jan 31, 2008
Also NEVER title the thread "New flourishes!" if you video will hae only cuts. And unless there's some soort of dealine on your video, it can wait for you to get smoother/better....

Slow and smooth is better than fast and choppy.

The card pirouette needs work. If you want to 'cheat' lick your finger before you film it.
You should throw in some fans, spreads, one handed stuff, more ace productions, etc. for variety. The two handed cuts get kind of old after a while.

Also....the filming could be better.

But then, that's IMO.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results