New Jerry's Nuggets

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I saw this today too. No matter how similar they are they don't look half as good in design.

Jun 10, 2010
I thought this was a joke.
I'll pass anyway.

I tried adding one to my cart just for fun, and this is what I saw:

We are very sorry but because it's the 1st of April somewhere on this globe and some people think that
our cards are a joke, we decided to not sell any deck today. Please check again later.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Click here to return.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2011
why's everyone so serious about this? this is clearly an april fools joke.

these are red queen slipper cards, they just wrote using a marker on the deck "jerry's nugget", badly written too.

if you go to the site, they say that they changed the design because of copyright, this is so not true, people have been able to reprint jerry's through uspc site because no one owns rights to those designs.

happy april fools everyone!

Aug 31, 2007
This is absolutely no joke guys - we've worked exclusively testing out these new Jerrys and they are magnificent. Beautifully designed, handle perfectly, and produced with utmost care.

Kidding, of course. Lighten up guys, 'tis a joke. A funny one at that. Happy April Fools day everyone!

Jun 10, 2010
This is absolutely no joke guys - we've worked exclusively testing out these new Jerrys and they are magnificent. Beautifully designed, handle perfectly, and produced with utmost care.

Kidding, of course. Lighten up guys, 'tis a joke. A funny one at that. Happy April Fools day everyone!

Those cards don't look half bad. I know I'm a stickler for using whatever you get your hands on, but I'm interested in seeing how Aussie cards differentiate from those manufactured by the USPCC.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
these are red queen slipper cards, they just wrote using a marker on the deck "jerry's nugget", badly written too.
I couldn't identify the brand, but figued the rest of it looked the same.

There seemed to be an even more subtle joke than that. I'm not sure what the move-monkey quality of those cards are, but the performer seemed pretty adept with them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results