New Live Chatroom - Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
man, are you THE justin miller? (I just sounded like a crazy fanboy jajaja) It would be nice man, I dont know wich sites are good, but if something comes up Ill tell you, by the way, how are you doing?

Sep 2, 2007
mebeam I find is a great one. I would say skype, but it's only one on one

EDIT: oh yeah. skype can only have like ten people...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I am game for a lively chat..what are the best sites for this to happen..
get back to me and i will set it up.

Justin N. Miller

Hey Justin, good to see you back on the forums. Probably the best place to do this would be mebeam.com. Not sure if you have ever used it, but it's a webcam chatroom that many of us use.

If you haven't used it before, keep reading. If you have, you can stop. Basically, you go to the site and it asks for you to type in a room. All you have to do is post the name of the room you type in (it could be anything from dum-diddles to jmilleris#1) in this thread, and we can all join in.

Hope to see everybody there.

David

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Hey Justin, good to see you back on the forums. Probably the best place to do this would be mebeam.com. Not sure if you have ever used it, but it's a webcam chatroom that many of us use.

If you haven't used it before, keep reading. If you have, you can stop. Basically, you go to the site and it asks for you to type in a room. All you have to do is post the name of the room you type in (it could be anything from dum-diddles to jmilleris#1) in this thread, and we can all join in.

Hope to see everybody there.

David

Mebeam has a limit to the number of people in a room though. Skype has multiple chat option, text and voice, and as I said a second ago mIRC is a good place also.

-SM

Sep 2, 2007
he hasn;t posted it yet. he;'s just asking if anyone was interested.

IRC does not have video, but skype does, but the video is only one on one

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
True. I've never used Skype or mIRC before. Do they have video?

David

As Dizzi stated, Skype has video, but only for 2 people (Skype has the best sound quality available and it multi-user friendly). mIRC doesn't have video but is a great chat place.

The only place that allows more then 2 people to share video at once is mebeam, but there IS a limit on how many people can be in a room at once.

-SM

May 10, 2008
mirc is a chat program ( mirc.com ). It basically hosts large chats.

you can download the software at the link in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results