New Live Chatroom - Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
If you're that bored, I can chat while at work (which I'm at now). As long as it's not video because I can't have the sound on.

I would say it's safe to assume that there will be more chatting tonight from 6 PM EST on. Which is roughly 10 PM for you?

Sep 2, 2007
yes. no matter the time the official chat, we will have the 'opening ritual' (Randomness and liostening to Hey Jude ) about an hiur/hour and a half early

Sep 2, 2007
sure. I guess. I'm going to set up a small chsat now. and for everyone's inmformation: There is no confirmation that Justin will be at the chat tonight scince he has not yet posted. but we can all still handout.

www.stickam.com/dizzi800

EDIT: oh, sadly, you must be a amember, and be my friend. but I automatically accept friend requests.

Sep 2, 2007
hey all this is how random the chat can get:

dizzi_cat.jpg

and

DANCE PARTY!
dizzi_dance.jpg

(screen caps curtousy (sp?) of Thrallmind)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
Just to note, JM mentioned wanting to do another chat tonight, so the chances are pretty good that he will (he's already three for three, heh).

And the paper passing was epic. :rolleyes:

Sep 2, 2007
yeah. but we're holding a small one now. Justin's not there. but if justin gives us a time I'll open up my room for it ;)

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I thought you were going to lose it CM, you were laughing pretty hard there. I'm surprised he didn't want to pass a flaming piece of paper around, he had a thing for fire last night.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Damn... Justin, it's Teddy from two nights ago. I couldn't go onto the last chat because I was out for my birthday. Want to do another one some other time?

Jan 13, 2008
Dizzi: Yeah I know, I meant he may be there tonight though. :)

FadedTemp: Yeah...it was so random, haha. And the fire...I was expecting Sypris to add the fire on his own, without direction, lol. But I was still impressed with the cell phone effect...as if he actually called him, that was great, heh.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I figured he looked up his number and had him go through an act just as presentation to make us think he could do it like that. :p

The trick that Michael did was pretty sweet, I want to know the resource for that one and the cell phone trick.

Jan 13, 2008
I'm pretty sure they mentioned that they were original effects. At least, I think I remember them mentioning that at some point, but I could be mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results