New Shopping List

Mar 14, 2008
Hey guys,

I got some money and was wondering if you guys could help "rate" each of my items I am interested in. And also, any other recommendations for other effects would be greatly appreciated.

-Sleight-of-Hand Secrets W/coins by Jay Sankey
-Super-Man by Ron Kueppers
-Scotch & Soda and Lethal Tender OR Digital Dissolve
-The Raven + DVD
-Coin Bite
-The 21 Cent Trick
-Emergency Cash by Steve Shufton
-Wrap It Up by Jay Sankey
-Anytime, Anywhere by Jay Sankey
-Self Tying Shoelace
-Panic
-A Marked Deck of some sort (perhaps Boris Wild...?)
-Entourage by Gordon Bean

If you guys are gonna tell me to not purchase all this stuff at once, I understand your concern but it is not necessary. I am very patient and will not rush to open all my magic and begin learning immediately. Besides, I am kind of getting a shopping spree for magic because I recently won some award and I might not get another chance to purchase magic in a while. Anyways, any other products you want to tell me about, please go ahead and name them. Thanks.:)

-AznSkillz

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 14, 2008
Any reason why you are so inclined towards that one item as opposed to the 10 or so other items?

-AznSkillz

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Don't get a Boris Wild deck. Honestly - go with Daniel Madison's Blood Marking System. I cannot recommend it enough - you can apply it to any deck you want and have more than one marked deck. It's so devilishly deceptive and ridiculously easy to learn, it makes it the best way of marking your cards on the market, in my opinion. Plus, it's cheaper.

I'd have to agree with your choice of Panic, however. It's a fantastic trick - I love it. I wouldn't buy anything else in your list, however.

Mar 14, 2008
Emogician,

Yes, I will look into The Blood Marking System. Can you give any insights as to why I shouldn't look into any else on my list (beside Panic). Thanks.

-AznSkillz

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Wrap It Up by Jay Sankey - biggest waste of money, IMO. Hate the gimmick, and there's something I really wanna say about the trick to explain how bad it is, but it would be huge exposure. I won't.

I'll explain the rest later, I'm really tired.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results