Official // 1-on-1 // Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright every friday someone make a new 1on1 thread with people asking what they would like to see. There getting annoying so from now on this will be the new 1on1 thread. Whenever you want to discuss 1on1's don't make a thread, just make a post here. Also it's not really official but it's forum official is that makes sense:confused:. And mods if you can try to make the title seem more professional since I couldn't think of a right name for it. So let's start.

May 4, 2008
NYC
I wanna see another one where you use an everyday object, so it seems very impromptu. I love those since the spectators never expect what I'm gonna do with it.
But yeah, something like redline where you use an object that most people are familiar with; even a rubberband trick would be nice :)

Sep 20, 2008
Anything to do with palming, top palm, bottom palm..

i seriously have issues with palming D:

and a top change too!

Nov 30, 2007
Funny, I was just thinking about making a thread like this today. I vote to sticky it. But for a 1-on-1, like I always say, Cups and Balls!!!

Sep 1, 2007
I'd love to see Yo by Lee Asher. I've heard quite a bit about the move, but I'm yet to see it. Any perfromance videos out there?

MORE DIZZLE. the dudes a genius.

Also anything that uses everyday objects.

Mentalism is good too.

Dec 5, 2007
We are going to get one from Dan Hauss today so hopefully some everyday object magic.

Otherwise some cool coin magic would be great, there are so much card magic everywhere already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results