Old Man

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
so today i was at the park and i was doing a simple 5 card display and a old man walks by. he looked about late 70's. so he walks by and just chuckles and he looks at me an smiles and says haha i dont wanna play poker wit u. hahaha it just made my day. so ya thought id share the joy of one person to another

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
That reminds me of last year when I was at school and we all finished our work so the teacher let us chat quietly for the last 5 minutes of the lesson. Needless to say, I got out my cards and did a one-handed shuffle followed by an S-fan. My teacher said, "Wow! You should perform in the talent quest!" That made my day.

PS. I didn't perform in the talent quest because I was only in magic for less than 6 months at that time and cardisrty for about 1 month.

So yeah, I thought I'd share that with you...

Sep 1, 2007
that's what all old people say. my grandpa's probably said he doesn't want to play poker with me , like 20 times.

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
It's always cool when that happens, but the thing I find most engaging is when a girl says, "Nice to see you've got skills with your hands" -- it gives one a warm and fuzzy feeling.. :)

Jordan

Not to bash on you Jordan but when we where in Blackpool there where only guys coming towards you and saying "DO THAT COOL CHANGE!!"
Did not see that many girls at BP :/

so today i was at the park and i was doing a simple 5 card display and a old man walks by. he looked about late 70's. so he walks by and just chuckles and he looks at me an smiles and says haha i dont wanna play poker wit u. hahaha it just made my day. so ya thought id share the joy of one person to another
Thats Pretty cool. It always feels nice when you can brighten someones day a little bit.

Most of the elderly will appreciate anything you do that's not related to technology.
That is SO true.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results