One Hand Control

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Interesting.

The point where you're putting the card back in and squaring up is pretty fishy. You look like you're doing something there, even if you're not. I assume you're doing some kind of prep work for the control later, but I don't know.

You don't seem to flash the card as it moves, which is good, but you move the deck in an extremely unnatural way, and that makes it seem like you're doing something, even if people don't know what it is.

Honestly, this seems like a perfect example of "I don't know what you did, but you did it right there."

Interesting.

The point where you're putting the card back in and squaring up is pretty fishy. You look like you're doing something there, even if you're not. I assume you're doing some kind of prep work for the control later, but I don't know.

You don't seem to flash the card as it moves, which is good, but you move the deck in an extremely unnatural way, and that makes it seem like you're doing something, even if people don't know what it is.

Honestly, this seems like a perfect example of "I don't know what you did, but you did it right there."

Thank for your comment !

Nov 27, 2009
First of all, Jo-ker, y u type in bold so much?

Second, I like the idea! I have a basic idea of how that worked and that's really cool.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results