One hand fan?

Sure, it's called "ventilateur mono-ruka" created by Skdrin Goldberg of Germany. It was first published in the 1913 issue of Road-side Magazine. I know you've probably never heard of Skdrin Goldberg, and that because he never made it famous besides a few small flourishes. Unfortunately before he was able to make his voyage to America to perform in front of President Woodrow Wilson he worked as a "Hatter" to support his family. Well, during the early 20th century mercury was used in the production of felt, which was used in the manufacturing of hats common of the time. People who were Hatters were exposed daily to trace amounts of the metal, which accumulated within their bodies over time, causing some workers to develop dementia caused by mercury poisoning (called mad hatter syndrome) and he was sent to a mental institution and fell off into obscurity, I am sorry to say.

Hope that was at least a little help although I couldn't reference you to a learning source as Google brings up no results. Sorry.

Regards,

NG.

Postscript: The above is in no way, shape or form, accurate or true.

N.

Post-postscript: It's a Paul Harris move (Art of Astonishment #1) page 105. It's real name is actually "The Curly-Cue Move".

You can also learn it from Jeff Mcbride's "Art of Card Manipulation" DVDs.

N.

Postpost-postscript: The above is absolutely true AND accurate.

N.

[video=youtube;Jd_wep6KyBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd_wep6KyBg[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
London
Then where did zach learned it from?

Nicholas's references are correct (Paul Harris's Art of Astonishment Volume 1 or Jeff McBride's The Art of Card Manipulation Volume 3). I was just correcting the commonly-held belief that Paul Harris invented the move.

Last edited by a moderator:

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Jeff McBride's The Art of Card Manipulation Volume 3).
On VHS, that brings back some memories. That's where I learnt it. It's a lot like a lepaul spread, so if you can do that this shouldn't require too much practice.

Sep 1, 2007
What is VHF and yes I love my Le Paul spread I am very good at it

Jesus, I'm not even 30 yet and that makes me feel old. VHS, not F. Video tapes. What we used to watch movies on when I was a kid until they were replaced by DVDs.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results